XLI

"After that, one night, we were playing our Kick-Off night game and it was dark. After that game, I and Poseidon were together and I said we should go first to a comfort room.

And when I was about to go out, I saw a guy standing and wondered, why a man is inside of a girl's territory? I thought he's just looking for something but when I passed by him, he suddenly grabs my wrist and pinned me on the wall and forced me to kiss him.

"I couldn't shout for help because he is constantly forcing me to kiss him but I learned some kicking session with my Kuya Oliver here and right there and then, he was crying for help because of the pain between his legs. And I found out, it was Martin," I grin when his face turned into a confused look.

"Mom! Dad! It's not true!"

"Mr. And Mrs. Romero, look at the black envelope on your front. I have shreds of evidence and videos on a certain flash drive inside on that envelope."

"You witch! How could you do this!" Martin tries to walk here on the stage but my Kuya Oliver stopped him. Kuya winked at me and Martin groan in annoyance.

"And last but not the least, Erin who was the one that made me injured during our group activities with mixed all year students. I was in a wheelchair after that. I've had a misunderstanding with my boyfriend, Poseidon, that's why things got a little heavier for me to bear.

"The same day, it was the second day of the trip, evening, when we were playing chess, my phone vibrated and I saw there was a message from Poseidon and it says, I should meet him near in the cliff of the camping site. So, I went there with Garian and I was alone because I forced her to leave me.

"Minutes had passed and he didn't arrive when I heard a girl's voice and it was Erin. She was the one who pushed me to the cliff. And was the one who told me about my twin sister but little do she know that I remember everything beforehand.

She tried to lure me using my twin sister but eventually, she failed." Naramdaman kong tumayo na si Ate at tinabihan na ako sa pagtayo. Hinalikan niya ako sa pisngi at ngumiti,

"I'm so proud of you, Rain Louise." Muling tumulo ang luha ko at yumakap kay ate nang mahigpit habang ang mga tao naman ay magulo na dahil sa mga sinabi ko.

"Sa-Sa-Salamat... Salamat Ate... Hi-Hindi ko a-aakalaing ma-ma-magagawa k-k-ko i-ito. An-Ang mala-malaki ko-kong pl-plano..."

"You did great, kapatid ko... You are giving yourself the chance to speak for your self." Napalingon naman ako ng may tumili.

"I'm tired of this fake proofs and nonsense information Rain! Bawiin mo sinabi mo! Atleast ako, hi-hi-hindi ako nanggamit nang ibang tao para lang maka-makapaghigante." Nangangalaiti nitong sabi habang pwersahang lumakad papunta sa akin kasi nakahawak sa pareho nitong braso ang dalawa niyang babaeng kaibigan.

Dahan-dahan akong humiwalay kay Ate at mas pumunta pa sa ibaba ng stage para malapitan ko sila ng mabuti.

"You! You should be the one to stop, Erin! I gave you chances to apologise but sadly to say, you were the ones too to provoke me to do this and there's no turning back!" I hold firm on my microphone as I take one step down.

"And oh by the way, I have more surprises to give you all five here. Visitors? Come on stage." My face suddenly became serious as each of them starts to walk and come to the stage on my back.

"Rebecca?" Avery said with shock and keeping her confused look.

"Noime and Carmella? What are you doing here?!" Margareth who is being hysterical right now.

"Joel and Francis? Hah! What are you doing here, bro? Long time no see?" Martin said in an uneasy voice but trying to look happy as he looks at the boys.