XXXI

We bid goodbye's and I walked out of the office. As I got out of the building, some professors are looking at me and I didn't bother to greet them.

Why would I? Besides, they should respect me because I am one of the heirs of Lolo. They should be the ones to greet me.

As I walk, I wear again my sunglasses and some students go to the side of the way as I passed by them. I didn't even bother to smile nor look at them.

"Lakas ng loob ha! Kala mo naman kung sino!"

"Oo nga! Transferee kalang kaya huwag kang magmamaang-maangan dahil scholar kalang dito sa L.S.A." I stopped at slowly turn my direction to see who said those things.

I slowly show them my smile.

"Bitch ka nga." Hingal na sabi nito or should I say, she is nervous?

The place is starting to be crowded.

I remove my glasses and walk towards them. I heard some gasps as they hear my stilettos.

"What did you say?" I look at them and I smirked that I know, they heard it. I slowly walked to go near them as the ugly continues to share her amazing gossip.

"Bingi ka ba? Sabi namin, hampas lupa kalang dito sa school. Singer Diva daw? Eh hindi ka naman talaga magaling. And besides, hindi kayo mayaman para makapag-aral dito."

"Yes! And mind you, you're not deserving to be on top kasi, walang lugar ang mga pobre dito sa LimeStone Academy."

"Tapos nabalitaan naming nakikipagkaibigan ka kayna Garian? Wow! Alam mo? Kapag kasama mo sila? Alalay tingin namin sa'yo eh." Nagtawanan naman ang tatlong social climber na ito and ang isa sa kanila ay biglang umaray.

"Hey! Why did you slap her!" Gigil na sabi nito.

I put my sunglasses above my head and pose like a model. And of course, I grin and saw them burst into anger.

"Are you done talking? Well, you call me bitch? What about you? Gold digger? Wearing second hand Chanel and having accessories of Gucci? Do you think is authentic? Come, I'll drive you to a Real Chanel store, and let's go check it. And oh, by the way, ..." I move closer to them that made them step back a little.

"Don't say bad words, someone is eyeing you. We never know... maybe, you are all expelled tomorrow because of what you did."

"Rain! Enough!" I slowly look at the person who shouted. Oh! My manliligaw. He immediately goes to my side and grabs my arms and looks me in the eye.

"Hi, Poseidon! How are you? Did you have a great time for three months?" I chuckled and everybody was quiet.

He looks at the three girls. "You better leave. Pasensiya na sa ginawa nitong girlfriend ko and sa lahat na nandito, ako na nakikipagusap na patawarin niyo siya dahil kakagaling niya lang sa sakit."

"Oh, right! Well, let's get out of here. Walang kwenta! Especially, you! Rain Louise!" I think she is a senior here in LSA based on her uniform.

I smiled and waved my hands to them and mouthed, "Buh-bye!" And chuckled.

The people are starting to turn their backs and go outside of the school. I forced my body backward so that his hands will automatically let me go from his holding and he saw me and I smiled.

"What did you think you're doing, Rain?! Hindi ka ganito!"

"Do I need to answer that question? Speak for yourself. Kuya Chad is waiting for me already." I turn my back on him and started to walk but I felt his hand grab my arm and automatically, I faced him and slap him.