XXX

Rain Louise P.O.V

Three Months Later....

I look at the clock on the right side of my room and it says, seven am in the morning, I smiled at that thought.

I am in my walk-in closet and walk towards my dress, picking a shirt black dress, and black ankle strap heels to match my dress.

"Rain? Halika na! The food is ready!"

"Just two more minutes and I'm going down."

"Okay! Take your time and maghinay lang!"

It's Ate Samara. They never failed to remind me to be careful. I don't know why.

I turned around as I finished wearing my heels and look for my bag. Hmmm. What bag is it for today?

"A-hah! For today's bag, I will pick.... a black backpack. And also, Rain, don't forget the glasses." I smirk as silently look for the shelf of glasses. I stared at the certain glasses and put them in my hand on the cat-eye glasses.

I walked towards my whole stand mirror and glance for a second.

Pose. Pose. Perfect!

All set! I slowly move my feet towards the door and go out of my room. I closed my eyes and stayed for ten seconds and heaved a sigh. I opened my eyes and continued walking to go downstairs.

Kuya Raizer was walking past the stairs and suddenly looked in my direction and he smiled.

"Good Morning Gorgeous. Ayos na ayos ha? Is this your coming back to school?" I nodded as I step down and go near to him to give him a hug. He widely opens his arms and wrap them with me and kissed me on my forehead.

He breaks the hug and looks at me carefully. I saw his eyes and it was a concerned look. "Are you sure na ayos kana? Ready kana for going back to school?"

I smiled and nods as turning my back on him and he walked with me to go to the dining table. Mama is currently cooking while Papa is having his cup of coffee at the center of this long table while My Kuya Chad and Ate Harmony are preparing the plates and utensils.

"Wow, the outfit you have there, baby girl. So stunning!" I playfully put my sunglasses on top of my head and sit.

"Thank you, Ate Harmony! I just wanted to wear some dresses today, that's all."

"Well, you've changed after the incident, Rain and that's good." I heard Kuya Damon and he went near to me and kissed my cheek. We exchanged greetings.

"Thank you, Kuya."

Mom put some rice on my plate and kissed me on my cheeks too.

"Thank you, Mama." She looked at me and smiled. Mama is in a good mood, I guess.

"Always welcome anak. Sige na, kain na para makapagprepare kana." I nodded as Kuya Chad put egg and bacon on my plate.

"And for a little gift on your birthday 3 weeks from now, here catch!" I looked at Kuya Chad and immediately motion my hands to catch it and my eyes went a little bit because of the thing. A key.

"What's the meaning of this?" I look again at the key that I am holding and examine it.

"That's your key to your own car, Princess. It's a gift from Lolo Don Alejandro."

"Ahh, a key to my own car...--- Wait, what?! Car? You mean, it is really a car?! No way! You're kidding me right?"

Kuya Damon shook his head and continue to eat his food. "It's your own car and it is already parked outside. So finish your food so that you could see it. Congratulations, Princess, and Advance Happy Birthday." He smiled at me and I looked at the other and they are smiling too.