Chapter One

Three years ago

Amira's POV

I woke up stirring in the bed with a smile on my face. I groan rolling over but frown when I realized it was empty, I sigh sitting up and pulling the covers over my naked body.

I pull it with me as I swing my legs off the bed standing on my feet unbalanced because of last night's event, memories of what had happened flood my mind causing my cheeks to go up on flames and buttflies to fill my stomach. I walk to the bathroom dropping the duvet on the floor and stepping into the shower. I only assume Mason is in the kitchen since he wasn't in the bed when I woke up.

I quickly finished up with my shower since I just really wanted to go annoy my boyfriend. Stepping out the shower I went to my closet to go get underwear and I threw on one of his huge hoodies that reached my mid thigh and it's really soft and cozy and it smells just like him which calms me so much.

I walk out and headed to the kitchen but I didn't hear anything which confused me since he's always listening to music in the early mornings. I reach the kitchen and as I suspected he wasn't here. That's weird this is very unlike him, I immediately head back to the room to get my phone maybe it was something urgent and he had to leave, maybe he might have sent a text to let me know right?

I rush to my phone and was about to reach for it when my eyes caught a neatly folded piece of paper. I curiously reach for it smiling thinking how Mason can be so freaking cheesy and romantic for no reason.

I open the paper admiring his neat hand writing which made me smile.

Hello love,

If you're reading this then I've made a choice, and it was difficult for me but I hope someday you'll forgive me and that you'll allow me explain in the future.

I know after this that you'll hate me but even if you do please never forget that I'll be thinking about you and that I love you very much.

I've decided to go back to Italy and I know we've had this conversation and I also know if I'd talk to you about this I wouldn't have the courage to leave you behind as the reason I'm writing this letter.

I need to be better, I am aware of what you've lost and been through because of me but I can't stand not being able to give you everything you deserve.

If it's not too much to ask, please don't forget about me I will come and get you when the time is right. Please don't hate me baby I promise to make this up to you whenever I get back. However long that may be.

I love you so much Amira and I'm so sorry.

Love, Mason

I fell flat on my ass as my tears ran down my cheek and I cry uncontrollably on the floor. "W-Why" I whisper out gasping for air as I felt like I was suffocating.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed crying and clutching my chest as I felt my heart shattered repeatedly at the thought of the only person I had leaving me behind. Why did you have to do this to me Mason? I question mentally I hated that this have to be happening to me even when I've tried so hard to change this future.

My heart break every time I felt his presence away from me and it was worst that his sent was surrounding me and I know he's far away and I'll probably never get to hold him and tell him not to leave me behind.

Am I not good enough for love? this was gonna be it from the beginning and I just wasted all my energy trying to prevent my heart from getting broken but I guess it wasn't worth the trouble any at all.

He fucking left me, after everything we had planned together. After everything I've done to be with him he left me. And for what? We could've done something about this together but no he wanted to do shit on his own.

"I will never forgive you for this mason" I voiced out in a whisper while my tears flow like a never ending river.

I tore the paper down the middle and toss it, I love him but if he doesn't care about my feelings and the fact that he left me to face trials then fuck him.

__________________________________________________

A//n

Hii butterflies!!

The first chapter, it's just a short brief of what happened.

Hope you're enjoying thus far

🦋🦋😇