Chapter Nineteen

Mason's POV

Stepping out the shower, I grab a towel wrapping it around my waist walking to the sink to go brush my teeth and style my hair. Today is about to be a very productive and great day, on my part of course and I'm up as early as my body and mind would let me. I didn't want to waste no time since for some reason I'm very much into this whole thing because it's been a while.

Call me crazy, but if punishing this weirdo for trying to make a move on my woman is insane then I'm fine with it completely. He should know his place and don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna do anything bad because I don't want Amira hating me if she finds out something though I'll make sure she never finds out of course, but I've still got to take precautions.

I just need to rough him up a bit leave him a bit scared you know. But when I think about, he has done all that shit and I'm not one to judge, this could easily be in the past because let's face it everybody makes mistakes but sometimes not all mistakes should go unpunished. He was wrong for even going near her in the first place and I just need him to know and understand his mistakes so it never repeats itself ever again.

Walking out the bathroom I head straight for my closet and walked in. I grab a black Armani Emporio boxers walking around and looking at all my suits I soon decided on going with black dress pants a black turtleneck and paired it with a brown coat, there was just no way I would not wear black going to this place let's just say you can't see blood very well through this color so it's perfect.

 I grab a black Armani Emporio boxers walking around and looking at all my suits I soon decided on going with black dress pants a black turtleneck and paired it with a brown coat, there was just no way I would not wear black going to this place le...

I pull on a black Christian Louboutin red bottom loafer before getting my watch on and a few rings. Walking out I'm met with a well made bed and I smiled, I didn't even notice it since. I grab my phone, wallet and keys walking out the door closing it behind me headed to the stairs and to the kitchen.

I got there to be met by krodela, once she notices my presence she flashed a warm smile at me, "Good morning sir" she greeted sweetly and I smiled slightly "good morning kay" I say giving her a nickname as krodela is a bit of work. She hands me a cup of coffee and I took hold of it thanking her before taking a sip.

"I'll be out for a few hours maybe I'll drop by the office but I'll be back by the latest 2pm" I informed her and she smiled before I nod walking out the house and to my car.

I decided to drive myself today as I was gonna go to the base and it's not that far away from my house, plus I might change my mind any second and decide to go do something on my own though I'll still have my body guards I can call them off at any given time and be all by my self. Sometimes I just want to say fuck it, and do random shit and forget that I'm rich and famous and that I've got enemies, just a simple and normal human being.

The journey to the base wasn't that overwhelming and it was a nice little drive to clear my head and get my mind thinking straight so I could relax.

Once we parked I got out the car with my bodyguards to escort me to the door despite me knowing it's safe here. We walk to the door and they got it open and I walk in to the normal looking house with a whole living room setting and a tv and everything just like a home would look. The men there greeted me some in english others in italian and I nod in acknowledgment.