Chapter Three

Mason's POV

I'm so over all this right now why does this gotta be complicated? Can't a man just relax in one piece it's always on thing or another. Mother has gone out to go shopping since it's a Saturday and all I wanted to do was nothing but duty calls I guess my job is never done.

I sigh standing from the couch in my office lazily, I set my laptop down and grab my phone before walking out closing and locking the door behind me. Walking down the hall I went straight to the stairs and head up to where my room is located, pushing the door in I walk in tiredly going to my bed.

Laying down I settled in looking up at the blank ceiling and staring out into nothingness, for some reason that was until I turned onto my side to come face to face with a picture of a smiling Amira. She's just so perfect in everyway possible I do reminisce about the day that I'll see her again and I truly hope that it will be soon, I will be going back to America tomorrow and I'm definitely going to find her wherever she is, you know kill two birds with one stone.

I know she might have moved on with her life years ago after all it's almost four years since I did what became my hell loop since that day but I really fare that if I hadn't we would've been homeless and starving and I couldn't live with myself to see her go through that because of me. The money I had I used it to buy a plane ticket to come here and since I didn't know what life would be like here I didn't want her to follow me here and things wouldn't be any better so I used what was left of my savings to pay the rent for her for at least three more months so she would at least figure things out as she would have somewhere to stay in the mean time.

I still remember what life was like when I met her. My mom had giving me a total different identity for safety reasons and shipped me off to America, after about two years into living there and being free and having fun as a reckless teenager mother stopped communicating with me and stopped sending me money and whatever so I was a broke 20 years old. I got myself a job so I could support myself financially but that only last for about two years since I was becoming more exposed and I didn't like that, so I quit and with that I turned to working at a night club.

That's where I met the love of life...Amira... It was her 18th birthday and she came in with her friends and I kinda knew I wanted her from then so I persuade her until I got her number and we started talking back and forth, went on dates and all. After a whole three months of dating she decided she wanted to introduce me to her family and it's safe to say that didn't go well.

They wanted to marry her off to some rich bastart who probably wouldn't love her and because she chose to continue dating me made them hate me as far as I know. They would leave her out of the family and threatened to harm her and all that horrible shit but she still chose me over her family so they kicked her out and she had to come stay with me, there was no complaints about that because I loved her, I love her I always have. Three years ago which is almost four years now we hit rock bottom neither of us could get a job and I just wanted to make her happy even though I know my decision may have broken her but that wasn't my intention at all. There's no possible explanation I could give that would be good enough for my stupidity and I'm not trying to make excuses.

Maybe she hates me now and maybe she has moved on with her life which I'm not mad at as I totally blame myself for everything that I did to her but I love her and I will make sure she knows that. If she needs me to beg her then I'll do just that because I need her back by whatever means.

**********

"You be safe okay" mom says while hugging me "I will, and please don't go anywhere without body guards" I plead I don't need history repeating itself in any way, shape or form. She nods kissing my cheek and I smile at her "I love you" she says looking up at me "I love you too mother" I tell her kissing her cheek before I walk away to my private jet.