chapter twenty-seven

Mason's POV

“You look fine, it's just my office ” I say as she kept changing outfits like we're going to meet Barack Obama. “Shut up, I can't just wear anything and you're right it's your office” she says as if to prove something.

I finished getting dressed in my suit which is a grey stripe one with a white dress shirt and a black tie with polka dot which I was now tying “I don't like this at all, let me do it” she says referring to my tie and I let her “stop stressing okay, just wear a sweat pants and a hoodie” I tell her and she pouts at me “I don't wanna look crazy” she says and I shrug as she got done with my tie. “You're gonna make me late” I complain walking out of the closet while she went to change once more.

I don't know what it is with her today, she looks good in every outfit but somehow she still finds a fault with each one

I don't know what it is with her today, she looks good in every outfit but somehow she still finds a fault with each one. Besides it's not like she'll be walking around she'll just be in my office for the entire time and I won't allow anyone in there I don't need people's preying eyes on her so I'll just keep her there for the time. I had canceled all my meetings until monday that way I won't have a reason to leave her alone because honestly I don't plan to unless I really do have to.

“Is this okay?” she walks out now dressed in a cute white t-shirt and blue jeans with clear white heels “even better than the last” I say and she smiles “great, I like it” she says grabbing her stuff as I did the same getting my case and my phone and we left the room going down stairs.

We got down stairs to an excited Sage, he was ready to go enjoy himself today. He looked up from his iPod as he noticed us with a smile “ready?” I asked and he nods happily hopping down from the couch running towards me and talking my hand in his. Amira got his bags and we all walk out the door as Amira closed and locks it behind us.

We all head to my blue urus as it is Sage's carrier car. I got him strapped in his car seat giving him his iPod once more as I got the passengers door open and Amira got in closing the door I walk to the drivers side getting in and soon we were on our way, my bodyguards was in front of us while her's drove behind us.... Maybe we are indeed going to meet Barack Obama....