Chapter Twenty-Four

Amira's POV

I sat lost in thought or lust more like just looking at the god like man in front of me who was talking but for some reason I was just tuned out to this world as I couldn't comprehend what he was saying at all.

I want so bad to just give in and let him have his way with me. Besides it's been so long, there's this long feeling or a deep desire that I can only do so much to contain when he's like this around me.

All I want to do is jump his bones and for what? Maybe I'm not thinking straight, maybe I'm rushing into things way too quickly and maybe I'm just sexually frustrated but I want every bit of his body close to mine where I can feel his body's warmth radiated onto me. I want him to do everything to me and I wouldn't care for the consequences.

"....I do think it's indeed logical thinking you kno-" he was saying and I attacked his lips cutting him off, kissing him with urgency and need. He started kissing me back taking total control and thrusting his tongue into my mouth kissing me with equal amount of force and sensuality. My hand move to his hair gripping at it making him groan into my mouth sending shivers down my spine.

His hands moved to my waist and lift me setting me on his lap in a straddle position. My hands never left his hair while our lips moved in sync, his hands found themselves on each of my ass cheek claiming their spot. Soon he was bitting at my lips and sucking on my tongue his hands roaming and squeezing my ass and I was a moaning mess grinding on to his bulge like someone who hasn't got none in years.

He left my lips kissing down my jawline and going to my neck sucking on my sink that I'm sure is gonna be bruised. He moves down to the part that connects my shoulders to my neck and softly kiss there and a moan escape my mouth just as a shower of rain came down making us break apart.

"What the fuck!?" Mason says chuckling making me laugh "come on" he says standing and letting me down I quickly grab my shoes as he takes my hand and we started a rushed journey back to the house. I don't know why the rain has to ruin our perfect moments but in some way it made it better.

When we got to the front door we were completely soaked wet from head to toe and the rain was still showering down like hail. We walk to the deck where the pool was and I wave Lidia over asking her to get us towels which she did so immediately. "Baby, come here" Mason called from behind me and I turned to look at him confused, he held his hand out to me and I took it allowing him to pull me into his body as he started swaying us to no music which is fairly awkward when you think about it.

"This is...weird" I say and he chuckles reaching up to move my dripping hair away from my face smiling down at me. "Hmm... You look hot when you're wet" he says his voice deep and hollow making my breath hitch, "I've so long for the day to have you to call mine once more, now that it's here I'm gonna make the most of it" he says and I couldn't help myself as I physically shiver.

"You'll go inside have a shower and I'll meet you in our bedroom in a bit" he says just above a whisper before slaps my ass and walk to Lidia who was standing at the door with the towels in hand. I stood in place trying my best to register what he had said just now before I came to my senses. I walk to the door grabbing the towel and thanking Lidia before I rushed up to the room and straight to the bathroom.

I have no idea why my body reacts to him like this it's like he has a fucking controller for my brain. At one point I'm all chill and at the next I want him to use me like he owns me which by the way he has been making sure I know since the day he returned to America.

I look myself over in the mirror and I couldn't help but blush at the thought of what he'll make me feel. I strip out of my clothes and quickly stepping into the shower for what reason by the way? I don't know. I hurriedly wash my body trying my hardest to rid my mind of it's naughty thoughts.