Epilogue

Mason's POV

*four years later*

Walking out the closet fully dressed in my suite I was ready to but I know there will be something to add to my lateness. I checked my watch seeing I had 30 minutes before I was officially out of time to get to work early. But for I really need to anyways? Nah, it's my company and though I like punctuality it doesn't kill to run late sometimes even if it's more than regular because I have two kids to deal with anyways.

I grab my case and my coat before looking myself over in the mirror. I was dressed in a grey suit with a white dress shirt and a black tie all which I paired with black shine dress shoes, topping everything off with my watch, a simple gold rolex bracelet and my wedding band.

My Wedding ring, I had been warned on multiple occasions to never take it off, I mean the worlds knows I'm married literally

My Wedding ring, I had been warned on multiple occasions to never take it off, I mean the worlds knows I'm married literally. But, my lovely wife insist theat unless I'm sleeping or maybe having a bath it's my duty to wear my wedding band. I agree, why should I ever allow myself to look unmarried when we're on the news practically everyday or in a new magazine every week we're literally trending even though we've been married for over three years.

I left the room after running a hand through my hair to get it to perfection. Heading down the flight of stairs I found my way to the kitchen passing by a few maids cleaning on the ways. Some including Krodela's daughter, She's around my age and has a four year old son same age as Paxton. She too his a sweet soul jusy like her mother and I could tell she was Krodela's daughter even without being told just by looks.

“buongiorno piccola Micceta ” I say once I've reached the kitchen setting my stuff down and wrapping my arms around my busy wife to get her to chill for a second as she was literally over working herself for nothing. “good morning love” she says turning around in my arms and I gently place a kiss on her warm plump lips as her hands traveled to my neck making me groan into her mouth but she quickly pulls away and I sigh.

“Is Sage up yet?” she ask and I shook my head saying no and she whines “for Pete's Sake! can you get him up It's been over 30 minutes” she says annoyed and I smile pecking her lips before leaving her and head back upstairs.

I walk down the hall to Sage's room and push the door open walking in looking at him still sound asleep but I was about the ruin it. I walk over to the window and pull the curtains apart allowing sunlight into his unusually dark room and I heard him groan “dad...” he says pulling the covers over his head childishly “you have 10 minutes to get up and get down stairs or neither of us will be happy with what will happen ” I threaten before walking out hearing him started to shuffle around...hmm...

It's one of those mornings when he decides to play stubborn and not listen and be grumpy but I don't play games he's got school as he knows all too well that I easily get irritated by stubbornness but unfortunately for me my family doesn't seem to lack that quality. Amira is one to have a soft heart if Sage gives her a cute pair of puppy dog eyes she let's him off the hook but he knows better when it comes to me. I would hate to see him have a breakdown because he can only imagine how much Instagram followers he's gained in a month of being grounded. I have no idea why in heaven's name a nine year old child is so attached to a phone like there's nothing better to do. I should let him stay home from football practice, I bet that'll shake him up he'll think twice about disobeying Amira.