chapter forty-five

Mason's POV

I plop down on the couch finally not feeling any pain at all from what happened almost three months ago. Yes, I had gotten over it but I still had to be taking pain killers and all that but now I'm over it and for the love of god it has completely stopped hurting me and I couldn't be more happier. I can lift Amira now in one peace without wincing and having her want to call a doctor because in her eyes I'm dying.

I sigh opening my laptop and going to finish the document I had at hand just as my beloved fiancé, my precious son and my lovely mother walks in. Now let me say we all have excuses for not being at work and school today as it's a Wednesday but Sage's excuse did it for me trust that it did. When I woke him this morning so he could get ready he looked me dead in the eyes and said 'daddy, I don't wanna go to school today' and when I ask why he started going off about how much he loves me and his mom and that what if he leaves then his little brother decides to pop out, Amira is not even due until four months time but you know what in my eyes he could hold off for the day he won't die if he misses a day. Unless, he stays home and then Chris Hemsworth shows up and he missed it then we might have something else to do.

"mommy, you are so beautiful just shining like the second star to the right,right grandma?" he as with his little voice "of course" my mom says laughing causing Amira to coo at him and I know she's flattered but seriously this little guy needs to back away from my woman. He's just flirting with her like he doesn't see that ring on her finger or the fact that she's pregnant. I shouldn't allow it, I mean if I don't keep an eye on him who knows what will happen.

They came and sat beside me all except mom as she must've gone to go hover over the cooks, Sage started rubbing and talking to Amira's belly cutely, I couldn't help but smile before I went back to trying to do some work. But really who can work when they have a gorgeous pregnant fiancé and a over energized Kid sitting next to them? Maybe this guy.

They started watching some sort of cartoon while I finished up my work and thankfully they didn't feel the need to bother the living hell out of me so I got to do quite a lot in the short time. My phone went off so I got it seeing it's Ruby she's my secretary so I pick up walking out the living room.

"Ruby? What is it?" I ask knowing I very well told her not to call unless it's important, "sir, mr. Noland wants to back out of the contract, he says something about his son taking over and him not wanting just 50%" she says and I sigh "well it's simple Ruby if he doesn't want 50% he should go die in a ditch and by the way will they be able to pay me for the half that I own?" I ask not caring " no sir that business doesn't make that amount for the year I'll be at least 10 years down payment " she says and I roll my eyes, it's a good business and I'm not gonna sign shit over if they don't pay for it so I guess no one is getting what they want hmm. "tell him that 2.3 billion is my offer if they can't provide me with that then I suggest his son settle down with 50% and have a nice day" I tell her calmly "will do mr. Romano" she says and I ended the call, greedy Americans it seems to be a theme in my life.

Walking back in the living room I notice Amira and Sage were gone so I shrug getting my laptop and heading to our room. I got there setting my stuff down and laying on the bed closing my eyes trying to get my mind at peace.

The door soon open but I didn't make a move to look since I know it could only be Amira or Sage since he's been so obsessed with her. "Mason?" she softly ask and I hummed in answer still not opening my eyes, I left the bed sink beside me meaning she was getting in only instead of her laying beside me she was sitting on me in a straddling position.

I smirk as my eyes open and I look up at her "what's this?" I ask placing my hands on her thigh while she smiles down at me "I just wanted to be close to you" she says her hands moving up my chest slowly and I just watched her every move.

"you know sometimes you make it so hard to stay away" she says before she moved connecting our lips in a hard passionate kiss and I may or may not know what that kiss was trying to communicate. I gently flip us over as to not hurt her then broke from our kiss going down her neck and to her shoulders "Mason..." she moans out as I was sucking on her soft spot I went back to her lips kissing her while my hands found themselves under her t-shirt as I grab her right breast massaging it.

I soon pulled away from her lips and I pulled her shirt over her head leaving her top naked to my eyes. I half smiled at the view beneath me before going back to kiss her, her fingers fiddle with the button of my shirt until it was all open and I got it off not once breaking from the kiss. I slowly helped her out of her sweat pants and her pretty little light blue lingerie panties in on go now she was completely bare to my vision.

"you're so beautiful" I whisper and she went blushing being adorable as usual. I quickly pecked her lips and moved to take one of her very perked up nipples in my mouth making her moan while she was grabbing at my hair gently. "fuck Mason...please" she plead quietly as I kiss down her sternum. I smirk trailing my hands up her thigh and to her very lubricated and dripping core. I use my thumb to move over her making her back arch moaning incredibly low, I slowly enter a finger inside her and she moans my name in such an angelic way I've never been more turned on in my life.

I went up to her lips sucking and biting her bottom lip as I added another finger and all my kisses was doing is swallowing her beautiful moans so I stopped only watching her as my fingers did the magic of moving in and out of her at a steady pace while she whimpers and bit her lips sexily. "Mason... I'm gonna cum-" she voice shakily before clenching and cumming all over my fingers.

I pull my hand away from her and she slumps down on the bed closing her eyes and panting I smile at how flustered she looks while I stayed there admiring every inch of her body she's really just perfect as is and I love her so much. Her eyes opened and she blushes noticing that I was staring at her, her eyes eyes moved down my body lustfully and I could only tell that she was still horny.

Quickly I unbuckling my pants I took them off throwing them elsewhere before I went hovering over her and once again attacked her already swollen lips. I positioned myself and pulled away from our kiss looking down at her and she nods, I slowly started to push into her listening to her small whimpers as my breathing picked up. I love how warm she was and the way her body responds to me is just heavenly.

I found a steady pace letting her adjust to my intrusion but that didn't take long as she practically grabbed my face and started kissing me telling me to go faster. I moved up a bit pushing her legs up and I did as told going in and out of her at an inhumane speed basically slamming myself into her.

All that could be heard was my groans and heavy panting and her moans and whimpers as I did her some good fucking her like my life depends on it. Making one last shift she screams out my name as her hands went to my back nails sinking into my skin painfully as I vigorously slams into her continuously. Her whimpers were becoming more and more faint before she's clenching around me throwing her head back and came, all her shaking and clenching did was pull my closer to my climax as I pound her harshly before I came inside her.

I pull out of her making her groan as I fall on the bed beside her panting heavily. "fuck Mason we've really got to stop" Amira says making me look at her confused "That's what you said last time before you humped me" I say earning myself a hit to the chest and I chuckle.

"whatever, take me to the bath" she says frowning and I smile at her "as you wish my lady" I say standing and walking around to her scooping her up bridal style and walk us to the bathroom. I set her on the sink and got the tub running before I got us in, I wash her and myself before I got out leaving her.

I went back getting dressed and changing the sheets before getting her clothes then walked back to her. I help her out the tub drying her before helping her with her clothes which was only underwear and my sweatshirt. We got back to the room and under the covers of the perfectly made bed so we could have a well needed nap before dinner.

________________________________________________

A//n

Kind of as short chapter but the last one was so good damn long I couldn't do forgive me babies.

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you my butterflies 🦋🦋😇