Chpater forty-two

Amira's POV

I lazily got out the shower grabbing a towel and wrapped it around me walking to the sink I brush my teeth and brushed my hair out making sure there wasn't any knots to the best of my ability.

Walking out I went straight to the closet getting on a navy blue lingerie since it looked comfortable enough and that seem to be my go to since lately being comfortable you know. I decided on going with something simple since it's late and I will probably be going to bed soon anyways so I got a blue bikers shorts and a blue oversized shirt set that will be my pajamas for tonight.

 I decided on going with something simple since it's late and I will probably be going to bed soon anyways so I got a blue bikers shorts and a blue oversized shirt set that will be my pajamas for tonight

Once I finish getting dressed I got some socks on and walk out going to check on Sage. I walk out our room going down the hall and to his room, I gently push the door open so I didn't wake him. Going in I saw him still sleeping snoring quietly making me smile...like father like son, noisy ass sleepers....

I kiss his head before I walked out slowly closing the door and walk back to our room. I grab my know checking the time and checking if I got any work emails which I most definitely did. I got on the bed sitting there and trying to reply to what I could. I was to start working on monday that way I'll have something to occupy my time when Mason is at work. I could've started working since but guess who has a problem with me going anywhere without him being there twenty four sevens? Right the one and only Mason Romano.

He should really just take Nick and Ace's job to follow me around because he's now like my personal bodyguard. That's literally the only reason why I just stay home because what even the point he doesn't even allow me to on a walk outside alone but I get it he's just worried so to make him feel better I just stay at home and inside.

Now speaking of Mason, I do indeed have bigger problems to tend to. In all honesty I had no idea telling Mason that I'm pregnant would be this nerve rocking. I'm so pumped that I didn't have to go through this with Sage or else I am very much positive that I'd have a heart failure.

I mean it shouldn't be that hard right? I just need to tell him like ‘hey, we're having another child’ I'm sure it won't be that hard. Mason has wanted this since Sage so brilliantly came up with that idea, besides what other reason would he have to drill me like a life size doll every night? Right none.

But knowing that doesn't make this any much better and it's kinda getting way too hard for me to put on suspension anymore. With all morning sickness and hormonal changes, all the mood swings and the cravings he might not know the signs but my stomach is slowly starting to show or maybe that just because I know I'm pregnant otherwise someone would think that I'm just gaining a few pounds which I am.

Still really none of this matters because I'm gonna tell him even if the anxiety doesn't go away or the nervous feelings I just have to I don't want to keep this away from him anymore. Once he knows he'll let me eat my weird combination of foods and not look at me like I'm crazy plus he'll stop wanting to take me to the doctor each morning because I just throw up my insides. Once he knows I can only hope that he's fine and doesn't freak out because I truly wouldn't know how to deal with him.