Chapter Twenty-Three

Mason's POV

"Buongiorno piccolo principe" I say to my yawning son who was laying on me by the way (good morning little prince) "Buongiorno papà" he whispers in the cutest voice and smiling at me proudly. "We should get a start on our day, and allow mommy to sleep yes?" I ask and he nods. He got down from the bed with my help and runs out the room happily while I watched with a bright smile.

I turn to look at Amira and she was cuddled up laying there hair sprawled over the pillow and her breathing light. My eyes moves over her body from head to toe and I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my lips. I just want to devour her and remind her who she truly belongs to, Just ravish her body to the point where she won't be able to think straight and the only thing she'll do is beg for pleasure that I will for sure grant her willingly.

"Papà, lascia andare" Sage whisper yells from the door and my head snap up towards him (daddy, let's go) "I'm coming " I tell him getting to my feet, I walk around the bed going to Amira's side before I spend another minute admiring her. I pull the blanket over her and kiss her head making her sigh and I smile leaving the room.

Heading across the hall to Sage's room where he was happily jumping on the bed. "Come on buddy" I call walking to his bathroom and he hop down from the bed and followed me. He had already got the bath ready with his smart self so I help him out of his pajamas and lift him into the tub of water. He was having the time of his life in there as I checked the time seeing it's just 7:30am this feels like a shitty set up, who wakes this early on a fucking vacation.

Once Sage had enough of his splashing and getting his hair wet and whatever he decided he was done with his bath so I grab a towel and dry him before wrapping it around him and helping him out placing him on the sink. I grabbed his toothbrush putting some toothpaste on it and allow him to brush his teeth.

Amira has a huge problem with him doing these basic things on his own for some reason, she even got mad at me for letting him sit on my lap while driving but whatever it's better he learns from now. I'm so not a terrible father I'm absolutely fun, Sage doesn't like being treated like a three years old for christ sake he's grown probably 30.

Once he got finished with his teeth I help him with styling his hair before we head back to the bedroom. We both walk to his closet and I let him pick out his outfit for the day. He walked around looking at everything slowly picking up pieces of clothes before handing it to me. After his mind was all made up we walk back to the bedroom and I lift him onto the bed and got him dressed in what he chose which is a, grey Nike shorts with a black tee shirt and Nike shoes.

 After his mind was all made up we walk back to the bedroom and I lift him onto the bed and got him dressed in what he chose which is a, grey Nike shorts with a black tee shirt and Nike shoes

I'm not even mad about his choices, he has two stylish parents I mean it's only right he'd have a keen sense of fashion.... Yes I'm tooting my own horn here.... Once he's happy with his appearance, I grab his ipod and we want downstairs. I was greeted by my staff that was already here as I walk Sage to the living area.