Chapter Eighteen

Amira's POV

"Good Morning my love" he says with his thick accented voice smirking at me while I look at him tiredly "this has better be important Mason there's no reason I should waste my time for foolishness " I say pushing him out the way and walking into his office going to take a seat in one of the chairs in front his desk.

"No need to be grumpy baby, would you like some coffee?" he ask and nod hating that he knew just how to hold my interest, he pours two cups of coffee walking over and handing me one before taking a seat in front of me in the other chair.

I took a sip from the cup and instantly sighed making him chuckle and I rolled my eyes but can you blame me? I went to bed late last night and woke up late and in a hurry to get Sage ready and out the door only to get a call from this knuckle head asking me to come to his work place. The way how I see it I have all right to be grumpy.

"So I have a proposal for you, sort of" he starts before settings his cup down and I only look at him suspiciously continuing to drink my coffee "I wanna go on vacation and I want you and Sage to come along " he says and if I wasn't prepared for him to talk shit I would've probably spit the coffee out "what makes you think I want to go anywhere with you?" I ask exactly what came to my mind also setting my cup down "because I want you to" he says as if not caring whether or not I have an opinion.

"I have a beach house in Fiji, we could go there for like a week or two just be away from work and school for Sage I'm sure they won't mind if you take a break I'm thinking we should leave next week that'll give you sometime to pack and get your stuff together " he says and I just stared at him, he clearly has issues with understanding and comprehension so I just laid it out for him "I'm not going, if you want to take Sage along you can but you don't have a say in what I decide to do " I tell him sternly and he smirked at me before grabbing the chair I'm sitting in and pulling it forward making me gasp at the sudden movement now he was only inches away from me "if I gave off the impression that I was asking love I'm truly sorry, and if I have to tie you up so you will follow me best believe that I would do just that" he says all too calm and for some reason I just wanted to straddle him and kiss his lips until I couldn't breathe probably.

I swallow the lump in my throat shaking my head to rid my thoughts before I looked away "you can't force me to go Mason and I will do what I want " I tell him pushing away and getting to my feet as did he so now he's towering over me. "Have I ever told you how sexy you look dressed in a suit?" he asked snaking his hands around my waist and I just stood there and allow it hating the effect he has on me.

He slowly moved closer while I watched him intensely. My mind was saying run but my heart held my body in place just allowing this man to do as he pleases. "You're so beautiful, I just want to devour you..." he say slowly moving closer "Little. By. Little..." he finished before his soft lips connects with mine in a gentle kiss making my heart race.

Somehow I found myself kissing him back with the same amount of passion and force getting more needy by the second. He bit my lip making me gasp and he took the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch and an embarrassing moan escape me. I didn't have time to feel that way though as he lift my body off the floor placing me on his desk before his hands found their resting place on my pant covered thighs.

He moved leaving my lips and started kissing down my neck and I allow all the moans to leave my mouth freely while my breath hitch and my hands went to his hair. He groans and came back to kissing my lips while his hands started trailing upwards and I pulled away stopping him while panting out of breath.

"I can't do this Mason, I'm supposed to be mad at you" I whisper out and he runs his hands through his hair sexily making my inside flutter as he moved from his place between my legs "uhm...I have to go" I say getting off his desk while he sighs. I took one last look at him and he was just staring at me with a sad smile that quickly changed to a smirk and I roll my eyes. I straighten my jacket while walking to the door, as I got it open he yells "you best get packing mio amore" he says and now for whatever reason I was trying to hide the blush that tinted my cheeks while his secretary smiles at me weirdly...Mason is gonna be the death of me....

********

I sat there looking at a laughing Lexi while trying to come up with a schedule for this week, today and tomorrow might be my last day at work for atlease three weeks. Now, don't judge me alright? Mason always keeps to his word beside three years ago obviously. However I don't wish for my son to see what he's not supposed to all in the name of my stubbornness.

"If this wasn't work I'd just roll on the floor" Lexi says being dramatic and I sigh. What's so funny about this? I just accidentally told her I liked it when he kissed me but I'm not to be blamed, I haven't allowed myself to be intimate with anyone besides Mason so him being my first in everything, there's no doubt that I'm gonna like it when he kisses me after three long years that is.

A knocked came from the door and both our heads snap upwards even though we obviously couldn't see through the door. "Come in" I say simply while Lexi wiped the tears away from her eyes and in walked Charlie he's from the Human resource department "good afternoon, Dr. Kenyon Ms.Fernandez" he greets and we both mumbled a good afternoon in response.

"I don't mean to bother you but Liam hasn't showed since morning and he's not suppose to have a day-off today. We've been informed that he also has some documents that we'll possibly need today " he says and I sigh, what is this stress today "that's okay if he doesn't show I'm sure he'll call, in fact I'll just give him a call myself" I inform him and he nods smiling before walking out closing the door behind him.

"Cut the man some slack he's probably home crying from a broken heart" Lexi says looking at her nails like she's not bothered about anything in this world. I picked my phone searching for Liam's number and calling him, it went to a voicemail and I tried again and again. "Babe, leave the poor man alone, why do you expect him to answer you after you've broken his heart?" she ask "because I'm his boss and he has my company's property" I snap in a firm tone and she raise her hands making me rub my forehead in frustration.

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed about everything " I apologize and she reach across the table taking my free hand in hers and rubbing her thumb over it with a loving smile on her face "this is all the more reason for you to go on this vacation Mira, think about it you can get to spend quality time with Sage while not stressing about all this work stuff and you can get you man back" she says and I was interested until she blurted out that last bit.

In all honestly, I could really do with a get away of any sort. I could leave all this and have some time to myself so I can think in one piece. Now I have three choices, I could willing go with Mason or I could not and I could leave and go a vacation of my own but where's the fun in that.

"You're going okay? And we'll go shopping on Wednesday it'll be fun" Lexi says coming to kiss my forehead before cleaning up our dirty food trays and taking it with her leaving me to my own thoughts.

Ugh... I really want to stay away from Mason, but how will I do that even when we have a child together and he has made it a priority to torment my life. I'd be lying if I say I didn't feel something for him, heck I'm literally in love with the man but I'm not gonna admit it to anyone. I know he loves me despite all he did but for me to trust him enough not to hurt me again he has got to try harder than just trying to 'woo' me with his good looks and his threats to tie me up.

_________________________________________________

A//n

Who's ready for a vacation??

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

Love you butterflies 🦋🦋😇