Chapter Eight

Amira's POV

Waking up was a nasty feeling I wasn't in the mood for anything at all. I had woken up earlier to get Sage ready of school and Lexi came to pick him up and take him while I went back to bed.

It was the middle of the week and I had to take the time off since Monday, I had never feel the need to do that but I just couldn't manage to go to work. Plus, I really needed the rest anyways.

Waking up for the second time today felt a bit better even though it was just a little past 10am which is so rare for me I don't even wake this late on weekends. I roll out the bed yawning and stretching as I walk to the bathroom, I look at my self in the mirror and smile at my tired looking state. I did my business before washing my hands and headed out and down stairs.

Upon entering the kitchen I got to making myself a vietnamese iced coffee and decided to make myself a small feast of a breakfast. Going to get the ingredients I felt in the mood for music so I called out to my voice-control virtual assistant, "Olivia, play Home by Tom Rosenthal" I say out loud, she was created by the technology and devices department at A.V.K and only five were created so lucky me. "Playing Home by Tom Rosenthal on spotify music" her robotic voice came and I started nodding and singing along to the music.

I love his music it's just addicting and it makes me feel relaxed and calm I just love that. Walking around the kitchen and getting my breakfast ready I was preparing chocolate waffles which I'll top with maple syrup and blueberries. I'm also going to do greek yogurt which I'll top with honey and strawberries and banana with another cup of coffee. I know it's a lot but I'm a big eater and I do have a sweet tooth so it's okay I'll just be happy with diabetes when I'm old.

After I finish preparing my breakfast. I sat at the island and ate peacefully enjoying every last drop of what was on my plate. Once I was done eating and full I set my dish in the dishwasher and grabbed my coffee heading upstairs. "Olivia, play jazz music" I say loudly once I got to my bedroom "playing jazz music on youtube" as the music came on I walk to my huge ass bathroom getting a bath ready so I could relax a bit. I got a rose sented bath bomb in there along with rose petals.

I strip from my clothes and fold them neatly before putting them I'm the hamper, I stepped into the tub lowering my body in the water. My whole body started relaxing and I let my head fall back onto the tub with a sigh.

I really can't remember the last time I felt this relaxed, I'm always on the go with work or with Sage so this felt heavenly if I should be honest. I'll definitely be taking more time off from work to just enjoy my own company.

After sometime I was starting to get a bit cold so I decided to get out the tub. So I did just that grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body, I drained the tub removing the roses and throwing them out. I went straight for the sink going to brush my teeth then I did my skin care routine I have really sensitive skin that I'm proud to say I didn't miss a step of today. Once I got that done I blow dried and straighten my hair before I left the bathroon and head to my closet. I got some underwear on then chose to go with a blue sweatpants and a blue hoodie to match.

 I got some underwear on then chose to go with a blue sweatpants and a blue hoodie to match