chapter forty

Amira's POV

Today's the day we're finally leaving this place for good hopefully or should I say for now because I only have to come back here a week from today. I'm not gonna lie that I hate it here I spent a whole two weeks in this place and though I wanted to leave sooner I had to make sure Mason was fine enough to not want doctors looking after him anymore.

Since I came here I haven't even been back home, I don't even know where home is. Why you ask because Mason had our things moved into that other house he bought that I didn't even know so I haven't been there maybe that's one of the reasons I stayed here for so long.

But as I said before today's the day, Mason was busy having a conversation with William on his phone while Sage was running around he was excited to go see our new house and of course I was too. I hope Mason didn't go ahead a buy an all glass mansion because that's all he waste money on buying glass, I don't know what's with him and houses that anyone could see right through I'm not about it and I will surely smack him if he did that again.

I finally finished packing our stuff so I quickly got my slides on and Nick came to get the bags which I thank him for. "Sage come here" I cqlled and he runs over to me I checked him making sure he didn't get himself dirty even though I already looked him over like a million times before but whatever.

He ran off once more going to grab his toy while I quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail as I was getting bothered by it falling over my face every second, I should really get I cut I have no freaking idea why I'm delaying going to get it cut maybe I do like it this long but damn can it get on my nerves at times.

"ready to go?" Mason asks and I look up at him and smile nodding, Sage runs over to him and he picked him up with one arm and as I'm sure I said before he's four years old but when will we ever accept that he's growing up, beside even when 20 he'll still be my baby so does it really matter that he's growing no, I think not.

"come on I've got some work to do when we get there " Mason says and I nod walking forward towards him and he took my hand in his. Enrique was standing outside with our bodyguards Ace and Nick once they saw us they started walking I had already said my goodbyes to Naomi as she had literally became my best friend not that she'll ever replace Lexi but she has resigned from being my best friend she's my family now Naomi is my friend she's just as crazy and energetic as Lexi is and maybe just maybe the too will get along well, I had promise to meet up with her once we get settled so that she'll meet her and I think it'll be fun.

"daddy I wanna ride with uncle E" Sage says and I look up at them while he was staring at his dad "okay but don't get too attached I don't want you replacing me " Mason says making him giggle as he set him on his feet and kissed his head "bye mommy daddy!" he yells running over to Enrique who had his car door open waiting for him.

"I guess we're on our own" he says and I look at him "are we though?" I ask looking at Ace who was gonna drive us along with Nick and Mason shrugs "right, come on" he says taking my hand in his once more and we walk to the car Mason helped me in before getting in himself and soon after we were on our way with each car trailing behind the other.

Mason's hand wrapped around me and I lay my head on his shoulder while his fingers were drawing small circles on my side. Now, if you're wondering no he doesn't know that I'm pregnant no one knows expect Naomi and I. It's not that I don't want anyone to know but I just needed sometime to process it all and everything that was going on was so much I didn't want to add to the list, and yes I do know this is important but I will tell him soon I just need us to get settled first and to be sure we don't have anything to worry about that way we could be focused on one thing at least. I know I should tell him and I'm going to it's not like I can hide it forever I'm literally right weeks along and its been great that he hasn't noticed anything besides all I wear is sweats and hoodies or his huge t-shirt I don't think he suspects anything. Still I kinda have something I wanna do first before I tell him any of this which will take me only a day or two.