Chapter Nine

Mason's POV

Stressed? I am fucking over heating with frustration. I am so over the whole fact of still not having got my shit together yet and I'm just getting more and more irritated by the second.

Today was such an eventful one. I had to get Enrique and the others settled in and made sure they were comfortable at the mansion that's located near the base house. Yesterday while they stayed at the hotel I had maids cleaned and went grocery shopping so everything would be perfect for when they arrived which was today and might I add earlier that I expected like really early.

I also had to go shopping for clothes since I didn't have that much here and I went to go get measurements so I can have some suits be tailored. I even spare time to go get myself a car as I was literally getting bored of driving around in a fucking SUV all the damn time.

I got a white Lamborghini Gallardo it's such a cool car and I think I might just leave it be pretty and get another one. It's so gorgeous I just don't wanna drive it but that bad boy has a purpose and it's sure as hell not sitting still and being pretty.

Now I was sitting in my office drinking coffee and getting some work done. It was about 4pm now and I'm so drained already with everything and it's only Friday. I got everything set out and one of those things is going to see Amira on Monday, then that would give her a whole week to think as much as she wants.

I know I talk about her a lot and no one can blame me for that, I mean she does got a hold on me and she never leaves my mind I do sometimes wonder if I'm going mad.

I decided to stop working for now at least as it was getting late. I turn the computer off before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs I want to go get something to eat before I can get some rest. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day so I'd better turn in early to get as much rest that I possibly can.

**********

"Letteralmente a nessuno importa, presto avrai donne che ti correranno dietro" I say taking a sip from my drink (literally nobody cares, soon you'll have women running after you), Enrique is here stressing about not being able to speak English even though he knows a few words and phrases here and there. I was just like him 10 years ago .

"Non lo so amico, forse dovresti insegnarci hmm? Quanto tempo pensi di rimanere?" he ask (I don't know man, maybe you should teach us hmm? How long do you plan on staying for?) I haven't consider that I'll just stay for the amount of time it takes to get Amira back into my life and gods knows how long that'll be.

"C'è qualcosa di importante di cui devo occuparmi, quindi spero che una volta fatto" I tell them (there's something important I need to take care of so hopefully once that's done) I grab a donut walking out as I know they'll follow me.

I went to the living room plopping on the couch and they followed suit, I grab the remote and turn the tv on and going to watch the game.

After about two hours of us watching my phone started vibrating so I pulled it from my pocket to see it's my mother, I excused myself stepping outside and answering. "Hello mother" I speak greeting her "Mason, how have you been?" she ask and I could almost hear the joy in her voice, "I'm fine mom I'm just hanging with Enrique and William" I tell her truthfully. "Okay, I'm going to bed I just wanted to check in with you" she says and it's so weird since it's morning here but she's going to bed now. "Alright you take care" I say "okay dear " she says before I ended the call.

I walk back inside and both men decided that they wanted to go golfing so I ran upstairs to go get dress in something worthy of wearing outside as I was literally wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. I choose to go with something simple which is a white polo shirt and grey stripe dress pants which I paired with white sneakers.