Chapter Twenty-Five

Mason's POV

I wake up to a screaming headache as Amira was hugging onto my torso practically laying on top of me. I slowly move her away making sure she's comfortable as I wanted to go get some coffee and a pill for this stupid headache. I left the room going to go the kitchen and thank heavens there was coffee already made. I ramage around searching for any pain killers and after some 5 minutes I finally found some I pour myself a cup of coffee taking the pill and walking back to the bedroom.

As I got there I heard faint sobbing so I hurriedly push the door open walking in to see her sitting in the bed clutching the duvet to her chest and crying. I set my coffee down and rush to her sitting on the bed and pulling her towards me hugging her securely to my chest stroking her hair trying to comfort her.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked once she sort of calmed down. "I didn't see you when I woke up and..." she trails off and my heart broke a bit knowing exactly what had happened. I move away holding her face between my palms looking at her soft expression and teary eyes. "I can't begin to explain how sorry I am for what I did my love, but I promise you I'm never ever leaving you again I have absolutely no reason to, please don't think I'll ever leave anymore " I plead and she leans forward kissing me which I return kissing here back. We pulled away from the kiss and she smiles at me before wiping her eyes.

"Okay, that's over" she says laughing "I'm wondering if one could start getting mood swing this early on in pregnancy?" she asked and my face went dry of all emotions "no, no you'll take that pill come on" I say pulling her up "ain't no damn way" I say grabbing my coffee as we both laugh walking out of the room going back to our bedroom which I'm sure should be cleaned.

I would really love to have another child but I'm still building a relationship with sage and I still need to get things settled with Amira. I have so much plans for our future, of course another child is definitely on my wish list but it's far down.

We got to the room and indeed it was cleaned I gave her the pill that was in the medicine case in the bathroom which had little to no medicine in it and no you can't ask me why I've got those. She wanted to go shower so I let her be walking back to the room. I got my phone checking it to see quite a few missed calls but I wasn't in any way interested to speak to anyone today.

I want to relish in the reality that I've got Amira back in my grasp and I am going to make use of this nee found happiness. I'm absolutely going to take my time to show both her and Sage that I deserve them.

I went on to check my emails amongst other things to occupy my time until Amira was finish with her shower. I set my phone down and was about to make my way to the balcony but stopped in my tracks as Amira walked out the bathroom using her hands to fluff her perfectly curled hair. I do remember her cutting her hair every four months due to how fast it grows. When I came back here she had like mid back length hair just about her waist now her hair is swinging just above her round juicy ass.

She smiles at me going to the closet and I was ought to go shower but I decided to wait for her to get dressed so I could get an eye full of her gorgeous self, not that I couldn't right now but I didn't want to. I want to see her all dressed up and beautiful looking stunning like no one's business.

I took a seat at the foot of the bed patiently waiting for her. I could hear light tussling in the closet with her panting and walking back and forth hangers making a click sound against the iron rods. She sighed a sound of relief making me chuckle and she came walking out some 10 minutes later pulling on her shoe.

I sat up straight looking at her shamelessly and she stood frozen once noticing my hungry gaze on her very beautiful body. "You're, a weirdo " she says and I smirk I can't help it she's too cute, she's dress in a dramatic type dark green skin tight leggings and a nike sweatshirt with the same color along with white and a bit of burnt orange which she paired with white Nike shoes.