chapter thirty-two

Amira's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open as I tried moving but quickly figured that Mason's hand was preventing me from doing so. I sigh and slowly lift his hand off me and got out the bed lazily walking over to the bathroom.

I did my business before flushing and washing my hands. After I pull my hair into a messy bun and step into the shower as I was already naked and started my shower.

I don't know how I manage to get up and still walk every morning when Mason and I sleep in the same bed. He's like a nonstop sex machine, of course I love him but damn he can quit trying to drill me every other night. I like it though never said I didn't but for fuck sake we really needed to stop, I don't think this shit is good for either of our health or is it?

Turning the shower off I grab a towel wrapping it around my body and walking over to the sink. I let my hair down and quickly brush through it before curling the ends of it and brushing it out. I prep my skin then did my makeup along with other hygiene necessities before walking out and to the closet. Mason was still sleeping so I did my best to be as quiet as possible so that I wouldn't walk him. It was pretty early but I had a meeting at 8 so I had to get to my office early.

I got on a black lace underwear and a black bra before choosing what I want to wear. After a minute or two I finally decided on going with a white lacey type long sleeve bodysuit and a green dress pants which I paired with a green heels same color as my pants and grab a bag stuffing everything in it that I'll need.

 After a minute or two I finally decided on going with a white lacey type long sleeve bodysuit and a green dress pants which I paired with a green heels same color as my pants and grab a bag stuffing everything in it that I'll need

Once I was pleased with my outfit I walk out the closet seeing mason sitting up on his phone before he looks up at me and smile. “you look hot” he states making me blush “thank you” I whisper grabbing my laptop case “get Sage ready for school please I have to go” I tell him kissing his lips after he nods “bye I'll see you later okay” I say walking out “I love you Micetta!!” he yells making me go red “ I love you” I tell him smiling brightly before I walked out.

I checked on Sage to see him still sleeping so I kissed his head before I left walking downstairs and heading out to the car. Nick was already waiting for me so the minute he saw me he got the door open to the car and I got in after thanking him.

I was honestly so tired but what else am I going to do. Mason has his way with me last night and I had to be up this early to get to work with only so much hours of sleep I'm probably not going to survive today at work at all but the only important thing is the meeting that I have in only 30 minutes from now.

Mason is so lucky, he wasn't going to work today said he had some other important place to be. He's always going to this important place but never once tell me where that place was. I'm very suspicious of him to be honest sometimes he gets so mad and starts yelling at Enrique or poor William then another time he's in a rush to go meet them for business. I don't even think he goes to his office at his company headquarters for two days in the week he's always at this business place. Though it's not my business I don't really care as long as he's not getting hurt beside he had told me he was helping Enrique out in building his own Business so he could very well be doing that. I'm too proud of him for being a good friend and I like and trust Enrique not to endanger my boyfriend so it's all good.

With all my thinking I didn't notice it's been a while and Nick was now pulling into the parking lot of my company. He parked and got out opening the door for me while I got my things and got out. He then walked me to the door and I thanked him with a smile after he got the door open for me.

This place was busy as always with everyone running around and getting stuff done and I like to see it. 8am was when everyone should be here but I was normally here anytime last 8:30 since I had to take sage to school plus I can donate I please even though I'm very punctual so it's kinda hard for me to be late I'd rather be very on time.

I rush to my elevator getting on and going up to the extremly top floor checking the time constantly to make sure I didn't loose track of it. As the elevator opens I walked off heading straight towards Rachel “good morning Dr. Kenyon” she greeted sweetly and I smile at her “good morning my lovely, what do you got for me?” I ask walking to my office with her following me.

“so Mr. Rue sends his apologies he won't make it but he's to give you a call sometime today, majority of the attendee are here but they are aware that the meeting starts exactly at 8am, I think that's it and I heard that their executive manager has a mouth like a plane so don't let him get to you” she says and I laugh a bit setting my things down while she hand over the files that I'll need.

I thanked her then got my phone checking the time to see it was only 5 minutes until eight so we decided to head to the conference room. Leaving I locked my office door behind me and we were browsing through the file before getting on the elevator, to this boring meeting I go.

After an almost two hours long meeting I got to my office and did some paperwork that was needed to be send to the other lab. I was freaking exhausted and I wanted this all to be done even though its only 12:30pm but I was getting bored with work plus I had gotten everything done that needed my attention.

So once I end the call with my CFO rubbing my forehead I decided to be on my way out of this place. I do love my job and my company but I just wanna go home and stay there like damn. I'm so frustrated my feet hurt and I have a terrible headache which I do have to blame myself for because I bailed on lunch half and hour ago.

I was truly over this, I wanted nothing more than to go home and lucky for me I can do just that. I stood grabbing my stuff and walk out the office closing and locking the door behind me.

“Rachel, please send any work I have for the remaining of the day to my email, I'm going home so I'll do it from there ” I tell her and she nods “sure thing, have a good one” she says and I smile  walking to my personal elevator getting on and going down.

As I got off and walk out the door I'm met with Nick who only looks at me confused, I don't blame him I would never confused too. “not staying until 3?” he ask and I shook my head “I'm tired I tell him softly. If your wondering, yes he obviously speaks he's a man of few words and I respect that so we do speak but only once on a blue moon.

He got the door open for me and I got in as he did the same and started the car pulling out of the parking lot. Jared must've taken his day off today because I didn't see him since morning or maybe he's just tired of following me around like a lost cake. I giggle a little at my thought but kept quiet I don't want Nick thinking I'm crazy.

We soon pulled up to yhe house and i got out the car, walking up to the door I got my keys and unlock the door walking inside feeling tired and hungry and sick all at the same time. Today was such a long day and I just wanted to go take a nap and forget about it. I place my things down and kick my shoe off walking to the kitchen, I open the fridge looking at everything wondering what I wanted to eat until I settled on yogurt and fruits just a snack so I wouldn't be full because I wanted to go sleep and I didn't want to be uncomfortable.

After my snack I went upstairs to my room and I pulled my hair from the ponytail that I did at work to get my hair out of my face and jump in the bed, the second my head touch the pillow I was out.

__________________________________________________

A//n

A cute short one but still...

Hope you enjoyed💙💛

I love you my beautiful butterflies 🦋🦋😇