chapter thirty-six

Amira's POV

My eyes slowly popped open and my head was spinning I was a bit dizzy so thank go I'm not standing once I started coming back to my senses I realized what had happened and tears started pouring out my eyes as I started sobbing.

“Liam!?” I ask trashing around trying to look for anyone I was in an old zinc shed kind of like a wearhouse it looked old but up to par and I couldn't tell if it's night or day because it's so fucking dark “Liam please” I say as I felt rough hands sliding down my bare shoulders and I felt disgusting I had never had any man touch me intimately besides Mason and I don't wish to have that changed anytime at all.

“I love when you say my name, It gets me in the mood” he says coming to stand in front of me moving his fingers under my chin lifting my face so that I'll look at him. “please, take me to my child Liam I-I can't be without him” I say my voice breaking and he pouts at me “ohh dear,you see about four hours ago your little Mason wanted to play hero so I personally wanted to give my condolences to you I'm truly sorry for her lost” he says laughing “w-what Liam you d-didn't” I say remember the bomb he put on the door, I scream as my heart clenched painfully and hot tears roll down my face.

This can't be happening, this isn't true “you're lying Liam you know he's my weakness so you're lying about it!” I yell at him and he walks behind me showing me a video of Mason walking into the house we we're at before along with William and others were running around the house with Guns? Where did they even get all that? But does it matter.

He fast forward the video and I say Enrique and William walking out and everyone else retreating but Mason didn't come back out there was a loud bang from the phone as the house went up in flames and I couldn't hold back the painful sob that left me vulnerable.

“cheer up darling we can have children once we get married or before if you'd like” Liam spoke but at this point I don't even care anymore he could just kill me, I refuse to live life without Mason nor Sage in fact I already feel dead. I want it all to end I don't want to be alive without them.

“why didn't you leave me there you fucking psychopath!!?” I yell crying in frustration “awe I couldn't do that you're my fiance who will I marry then?” he ask and I just wanted to slap him for talking shit he's insane. Was this is plan all along get closer to me so we fall in love and get married and be a happy couple? He's fucking naive if he thought I would ever love someone like him.

“well well, what have we here?” an older man says from behind me and I could hear multiple footsteps coming forward until four men was standing in front of me. My good for nothing father and my worthless cum drop of a brother being two amongst the four. I kept quiet trying to get myself under control this is interesting I would really like to know just what this coincidence is.

“Liam free the poor girls hand and get her something to eat for gods sake she looks horrible” the older man of the other two says smiling at me like a maniac if he was close enough I would've spat on his ugly wrinkly face. “yes father” Liam says and untie my hands while I was all types of confused and lost. Once my hands were free I rub them soothing the red mark on my wrist taking a deep breathe. I tried my best to keep my head down as I didn't want to look at any of them, they make me sick.

“she's very beautiful dad, I love Leonard but I'd like to have her” the only other person in the room said and a scuff came shortly after his statement which I could tell is from Leo making me roll my eyes. “well I guess I'll give her a moment before we get this over with, follow me” the old man who must be Liam's dad said before walking away  and the others followed. Once they were out of sight I quickly started trying to free my legs but I unsuccessful as I heard noises behind me and stopped my actions.