chapter forty-six

Amira's POV

I slump down on the ottoman in the middle of the closet tiredly and frustrated with finding an outfit to fit this rainy weather and still look fantastic to go to this restaurant as it's my favorite one and I don't want to look like I didn't try. I let out an irritated sigh before sitting up and decide to just grab stuff and see what works.

I stood from my position and got out of my towel getting on a grey Calvin Klein thong. Choosing a coat wasn't as difficult as I got this new one the other day that I'm going to be wearing. Its a freakish white color with light leather on the outside but cozy fur on the inside plus its gorgeous.

I got that and set it down before thinking, what would look perfect with it but cozy so I could stay a bit warm? Right a sweater. Walking around some more I chose to go with a light grey turtle neck dress sweater which I picked out white knee height boots to go with it.

After I got dressed I got my grey yves saint laurent bag to go with my outfit stuffing what I'll need in there, I got some jewelry on including my engagement ring that I'm so god damn in love with

After I got dressed I got my grey yves saint laurent bag to go with my outfit stuffing what I'll need in there, I got some jewelry on including my engagement ring that I'm so god damn in love with. Walking out the closet I quickly got my phone checking the time and thankful I'm not running late as I still got about 20 minutes to get there. Hopefully Lexi stick to the schedule and for once be on time I really can't deal with her today.

I checked my appearance in the mirror once more and my ponytail was still intact for once so I'm good. I grab my keys and left the room heading down stairs and to the kitchen as that's supposedly where Mason and Sage should be.

Upon entering the kitchen they were indeed just there all covered in a mess of flour and I could help but sigh. They both know better than to make a mess out  of anything and it's very much bothering me that they chose to ignore the fact that I hate to see it.

“what's going on?” I ask not a hint of playfulness in my voice as they both turn to look at me frightened “uhm... We're baking?” Mason says as if asking me glancing at Sage who was trying to hide behind him “oh yeah? Why can't you two be organized and clean?” I ask crossing my arms over my chest or more like just resting on my baby bump “we'll clean up after I promise, so...you're ready to go?” he ask changing the subject making me roll my eyes at him they're so childish for no reason even Sage who behave like he's forty I didn't expect this from his little ass.

“I'll be leaving even though you two make me scared to leave you alone” I say looking from one to another “don't worry mommy, I'll make sure daddy doesn't set us on fire” Sage says seriously and I laughed at his expression “fine I'll see you two later” I say smiling at my big babies. “bye” Mason says quickly pecking my lips gently before going to kiss my belly “bye baby” I say kissing Sage's long brown mane “Bye mommy” he says all cute making me smile before I grab an umbrella and walked out.

Heading out the front door I realized the rain had eased up quite a bit which is good at least I don't have the pouring rain to deal with. I got the umbrella open and walk down the stairs to the car, Jared helped me in took the umbrella which I thanked him for and once he was in the car Nick was off driving behind Ace to the restaurant that I'm so excited to be at.