Chapter Five

Mason's POV

I woke up yawning from my nap as I was fucking jet lagged, I was tired as hell and I really had no energy at all for today. I've only got to remind myself why I'm here and once I got this meeting over with I can finally set out to make my heart happy once more.

Though being here is a totally different feeling it feels so familiar but at the same time it feels like a lost memory at the back of my mind, this is a place I haven't been to in years but it felt so good to be back and better.

I'll be spending a week here before I'll head back to Italy. I really could've sent someone hear to take care of this whole thing but I couldn't pass on a vacation to America and away from work even though this in it self is a business trip but to be completely honest it obviously is not for me at least.

I got out of the bed walking to the bathroom I stop to look at myself in the mirror thinking that I should've just slept in since the meeting isn't until 1pm and it's 11:45am now.

I sigh running my hand through my messy hair before I strip from my clothes and step in the shower. I wash my hair and my body clean before getting out the shower. I blow dry my hair brush my teeth and did my whole manly morning routine.

I walk back out into the room and go dressed in som boxers and decided on going with a navy blue suit with a white dress shirt and black tie then getting on accessories and a pair of dress shoes.

The drive to east village is approximately fifteen to wenty minutes from where I am so I decided to leave once I've had breakfast, I'll reach there in time so I can get this meeting over with then I can enjoy the rest of my week in one piece or ma...

The drive to east village is approximately fifteen to wenty minutes from where I am so I decided to leave once I've had breakfast, I'll reach there in time so I can get this meeting over with then I can enjoy the rest of my week in one piece or maybe not.

I called room service for some breakfast which I got. Toast with unsalted butter, baked potatoes scrambled eggs, fruits and coffee, before you ask yes I do love toast I'm indeed related to dark vegan from Johnny test.

Once I got my breakfast I sat eating and flipping through the tv channels until I saw my face on some news station so I stop wanting to hear what they came up with this time to tell the public about me.

“Some say he's only here for business, others want to believe otherwise. It's also been proven that billionaire CEO Mason Romano was once living in the United States, though not proven why but why would he come back after so many years. Of course no one is complaining he's a young billionaire bachelor he literally have people Googling his address, phone number and motives” she says and I can't believe I'm sitting here listening to random people rant on about what they don't know. Though it's very entertaining to watch them make a fool out themselves.

I got finish with my breakfast and cleaned my hands. It was now 12:25 so I went grabbing my key card, phone, wallet and coat I did check to see see if that was all the necessary stuffs that I need before I left closing the door and locking it behind me. Heading out I'm met with my four guards who greeted me and I nod in acknowledge.

I'll head back here after the meeting to get my stuff as I won't be staying here any longer, the plan is to get my helicopter over here to fly me to Florida which is where I lived before I went back to Italy.

My guards walked surrounding me and escorted me to the elevator, I got on with them of course heading down and since I own this place I didn't have to do anything extra just as stressed free as possible.

I walk out to the three cars that was parked outside the hotel and as I walk through the door paparazzi started throwing questions at me which I ignore. They've been after me since yesterday when I got here and I really didn't need to speak to them, I don't need people in my business.

No one was after me when I first came here years ago even though I was the rich kid. When I turned eighteen my dad died and I lost it, I was sent here by my mom for safety because apparently people were looking for me because I'm the fucking heir to a unknown underworld mafia shit. But now that I know I really couldn't care less.

*********

"Sir we're here" my driver says and I look up at the huge glass building out the window. Thank god this place was secure I really don't have the strength for people right now.

I got the door open stepping out as Shawn walks up to me to me. He came forward greeting me, obviously I've never met him before but I've gotten pictures so I could identify him.

Two of my bodyguards follwed us into the building and I have to say it's pretty impressive I'd buy it if I had any use for another building being in America. "Good afternoon Mr.Romano, we're expecting you please follow me" a short petite girl with a shoulder length hair says and I just nod letting off my guards and having only Shawn follow me.

We got on the elevator heading up and as it dinged we got off and the female lead us to a huge conference room. The persons that were already there greeted me with both men and women looking at me with lust filled eyes making a slight smirk grow on my face only if they knew what takes place within my head space.

I took my seat at one end of the long table taking in my surroundings as everyone chattered around me whether it be about me or about their boss, they have no shame or self respect whatsoever but I must remember this is not my company and I'm not here to discipline grown geeky adults.

Literally everyone that I've seen in this place looks like Dr.Phil or Steve Urkel. They must be in this place exploding stuff and shit. Shawn got out some files handing it to me saying it's all the information they've got on the compay. Yes, I do have my employees do background checks on any company I do business with and it has so much benefit. I get to know a bit about the CEO and see if they're capable of paying for whatever service they need from any of my companies besides the hotels of course.

As I was about to open the file the door push open and a curly hair man walked in he looks well put together with his nerdy glasses and I bet he's one of the hot guys around here.

"I'm so sorry for the wait everyone, Ms. CEO has found herself running a little late so as requested I'll get this going" he says boldly while I relaxed in the chair watching his every move. He begin talking about the project how his boss wanted something similar to this building but on the minor side. I had to listen to him talk for the last 25 minutes and I was slowly getting bored.

“Well need to get an architech to probably get the blue print done, I suppose you'll be able to get that sorted?” he ask “we sure can” shawn says as I was shamelessly staring at the man.

There's something about him that just doesn't sit well me at all. He looks so innocent but I feel like he's a sneaky dude, plus why would he even refer to his boss as ms. CEO that's very weird if you ask me unless they're close, maybe they're in a relationship. Hmm...?

He went on talking to the end of the world and I wasn't in the mood at all, shawn knows everything and he's doing so well answering all they're questions I don't even know why they needed me to come here in the first place. I should really make him COO instead of a dumb personal assistant to that stupid Donald even his name sounds worn out.

The door slowly push open and my head snap upward as my eyes grace her perfect features and I felt like time has stopped. She has a stack of papers in one of her hand and a binder in the other while she looks like she's in a hurry that was before her gorgeous brown orbs scan the room and landed on me. "You!?" she says shocked with anger clear in her voice and I sigh...shit...

_________________________________________________

A//n

So.... We meet again😂

This bout to the go side ways now...

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you butterflies 🦋🦋😇