Chapter Thirteen

Mason's POV

"Mason?" She ask just above a whisper and her voice helped snap back to reality with clear confusion on her face "hello love" I say and she herself looked to be pulled out of a dazed state "what are you doing here? I thought I told you everything you wanted to hear last night " she says and I shrug "well I still have things to discuss with you" I tell her and she sighs while I just stare at her standing there with a child in her arms weird.

"Come on in then" she says fake smiling at me and stepping to the side allowing me to walk past her. While she was leading the way to wherever I couldn't help but look around there were pictures of a baby hanging from the wall and others of her and him, it's all to clear that he's hers. "I'll be back, can I get you something?" She ask as we reach the living room "no thank you" I say smiling and she roll my eyes before walking away making my chuckle.

While she was gone I took the time to look around getting mesmerized but her sent and all the pictures of her hanging on the wall. She's absolutely perfect, every inch of her is just gorgeous. I saw a familiar copy of a picture on the fireplace and I walk over to it picking it up and looking at it. This is the same picture that I've woken up to every morning for over three years now and it never gets old. If it's a little walk down memory lane, this photo was taken in a local coffee shop back in Florida on our 5th months anniversary, she's so adorable and she literally makes everything look like a huge deal.

I heard her walk back in but I didn't turn to look at her until she cleared her throat to get my attention I guess. I turned to look at her putting the picture back as she walks to the couch packing stuff away.

"I see you were busy" I says putting my hands in my pockets noticing it's the child's things she's putting away, "I wouldn't call it that" she says finishing up and taking a seat on the couch herself. "Did you need something?" She ask already looking frustrated with my presence, but my motives change the minute I saw her so I don't even know what to tell her at this point "that depends, when were you gonna tell me that you have a child?" I ask saying exactly what's on my mind and she never looked more confused "I am not obligated to tell you anything, and my personal life is none of your business" she spat and I smirk loving her sass.

"How did you even know where I live? I thought I told you not to snoop" she ask and I shrug taking a seat and relaxing "I didn't snoop love, questions were made to be asked, and I do want to ask you something if you don't mind" I say and she looks up at me and by the look on her face I can tell she knows just what I wanted to ask so I just blurted it out "Who's his father?" I ask calmly and she sighs shaking my head.

"Do you even deserve to know that Mason? I'm sure you didn't come here to inquire about my life so please get on with it" she says sounding frustrated "it doesn't matter why I'm here anymore, you just need to answer my question or don't no one is forcing you" I tell her knowing I can find out either way but really I would not want to go snooping I'd rather to hear it from her mouth.

"You know what this is stupid you should just go and please don't ever show yourself to me again" she say and I could clearly hear her voice breaking. I wasn't trying to hurt her or anything or be nosy but from what I see this can easily be added up, he looks about three years old and with all the pictures and the time that I left she could've very well be pregnant before all that has happened.

"He's mine isn't he? that's why you don't want to say it, Amira I'm sure if it was someone else you wouldn't be making a fuss-" I was saying before I was cut off by her "and what if he is? it's not like you care, are you gonna be in his life then when times gets rough you fucking leave like he doesn't exist? You will not hurt him Mason I won't allow it" she tells me sternly, and I can honestly understand her worry but I will never leave her nor will I ever do anything to hurt him "I know this all is my fault but please just let me make it up to you, I want to be here for you Amira and my child also" I say every word that left me was the truth.

I have a child that I didn't even know about and this is all my fault. I've missed out on so many things in his life it's only right for me to try and make up for lost time. I didn't ever want to not be here for them both but I wasn't and it's utterly my fault, I am to to blamed because if not for my selfish decisions I could've been there for my child and for Amira.

"What did I ever do to you Mason? Why d-did you have to hurt me like that? I love you but I just can't forgive you I-I want to hate you for leaving me a-and I want to be mad but you're making it hard" she started speaking and crying and my heart broke over and over again. I went to sit beside her looking at her with pained eyes.

I somehow know that she knows I never meant to cause her pain but I bet it's just the fact that I didn't think about what would've happened to her when I left and for three years at that. Trust me I've tried calling multiple times but her phone number was disconnected and then I understand why it's hard for her because I know I just showed up out of no where and this must be confusing and overwhelming trust me that it's just the same for me.

"I truly am sorry, it was never my intention to hurt you Mira but please I really need you and if you let me I'll spend the rest of my life proving that to you " I say and she just shakes her head furiously at my words, "I can't just let you do as he please this is my life and whether or not you likes it I will make my decisions accordingly not because of you" she says sniffling.

She quickly wiped her eyes dry of her tears moving back and staring straight at me "I have no right to not let you see your son, but I'll just have to talk to him before any of this you can come by tomorrow and I'll let you see him if he wants to speak to you" she tells me getting to her feet and I followed.

She just stood there and I couldn't help myself so I stepped forward pulling her into a hug. I could feel that she froze as she wasn't doing or saying anything, I sigh and stepped back kissing her head "I'll see you tomorrow " I tell her walking out not waiting for her response.

On the way home I couldn't decipher this whole thing. One day I'm here trying to convince Amira to forgive me and the next I come to figure out that I have a son. I want to just punch something. I'm a terrible person, how can I have expected to leave her and come back and just apologize? I'm sure a train wreck and I'm fucking useless for even thinking that she'll just allow me back into her life just like that.

I will try my best to prove everything to her and I will be there for my son and her from now on because I'm sure she's been through enough this past few years and I don't want her to hurt anymore all because of me. If she needs me to go to hell and back I will do just that because she only deserves the best.

___________________________________________________

A//n

Hello babies,

This book is giving me such a hard time, not in terms of writing but I do feel like it's not being written from my greatest ability, it's a great book and I do have a goal set for it but somehow I still do feel like it's moving too fast or I'm not doing such a great job at writing it I don't know.

I'm going to rest this until I get some feedback- doesn't say I'm gonna stop writing- I only need to hear you guys thoughts before I start publishing hopefully it's only a few days and I'll use this time to browse through it and try my best to fix it as much as possible.

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you my beautiful butterflies 🦋🦋😇