I believe in Angels now

"Damn

"Damn...". I was checking myself out in the mirror. "I look fly, I look good, I look good". I sung. "I'm really about to kill my Minyahs". I said then shrugged. "They'll be fine". I told myself. "They should be strong... Like me". I flexed in the mirror. "JOON! THIS MOTHERFUCKER THOUGHT HE DID SOMETHING WITH HIS STICK ASS ARMS!". Jin screamed. "I'm gasping! Help!". Jin drops to his knees and burst out laughing.

"I hate you more then anything!". I yelled at him. "Hate me?". Jin gasped. "With this face and my grace?". Jin looks me up and down. "Mmm, I feel bad for you". Jin shakes his head. "You will never appreciate true beauty if you hate me". Jin said. "Now stop wasting time, my man is waiting for you". Jin said. "But you...". Jin closed my door before I couldn't finish talking. "I... FUCKING HATE!".

 FUCKING HATE!"

"Look at my Minyahs". I watched my fans from out the car window. "Don't". Namjoon says. "Don't what?". I tilt my head. "Don't, don't do it". Namjoon said. "I don't know WHAT you're talking about". I said, taking off my seatbelt. "Yoongi, I swear...". "To what? You don't believe in God". I laughed and got my bag. "Min, I'm going to kill you". Namjoon said. "I still don't know what you're talking about". I slowly opened the door.

"Min fucking Yoongi". Namjoon growls. "Missed me with that sexual shit". I said. "Min...". "MINYAHS!". I jumped out the car and my fans went wild. "OPPA!". KING!". "YOUR HIGHNESS HAS COME!". "SEXY MIN IS HERE!". I shook my head at my fans while going into the building. "You don't listen!". Namjoon yells while chasing after me. "KIM NAMJOON!". "OH MY GOD!". "EEEKKKK!". Namjoon stops to look at my fans then at me.

"What?". I tilt my head. "What...". "Namjoon! Can I take your picture!?!". "Out of my way! Namjoon! Over here zaddy!". "Both of y'all move! Mr. President! Choke me with your knowledge!". Namjoon was standing there confused and I laughed at him while walking off. "He'll be fine". I said. "If y'all ugly menaces to society don't shut up about my man! I'm snatching wigs!". Jin yelled. "Animals". I said.

"You just left them out there?". Hoseok asked. "Couples gotta have their alone time". I said and Hoseok stares at me. "You're a monster". Hoseok said. "Weird, the monster under my bed says the same thing". I laughed. "Whatever". Hoseok rolled his eyes and told the security guards to open the doors. "I gotta good feeling...".

"BITCH! I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT! PUSH ME AGAIN!". "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CAN AFFORD A TICKET! YOUR PARENTS BROUGHT IT FOR YOU!". Hoseok and I looked at each other when we heard men screaming. "You still got a good feeling?". Hoseok chuckled. "N-no". I sighed. "Da-daddy". A man stutters and I looked up.

 A man stutters and I looked up

"What did...". "I called you daddy". One of the men said again. "Move kookie". The other one says. "Hey baby zaddy, I'm Taehyung and this is our other boyfriend Jungkook". Taehyung said. My mind was trying to think of something to say but no words came out my mouth. I turned to Hoseok for help, but that bitch was on the floor in tears, wheezing and holding his legs together.

"Uhh...". I tugged my collar. "Hi". I said and they squealed. "I knew you loved us!". Taehyung cheers and drops a big ass book in front of me. "That has EVERYTHING in creation about your career". Taehyung said. "Ok, do you want me to sign it?". I asked. "No, I want you to breathe on it". Taehyung said. "I... What?". I blinked at him. "I. Want. Your. Breath". Taehyung says. I looked him up and down and got out my chair to see if there were anymore fanboys on the line.

"I... I don't think...". "Then lick it". Taehyung looks me straight in the eyes and said that. "Ho-How about you Jungkook?". I said. "I want you to BEAT my ass". Jungkook said. I looked at Hoseok again and that bitch was still laughing. "Uhh...". I cleared my throat. "Tae... He told us to stop". Jungkook whined, looking at his phone. "Fucking hate that bitch". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Can you just sign...". I never sighed anything so fast in my life.

"Thank you zaddy!". Taehyung hugs the book. "You'll see us again". Taehyung said. "I really don't...". "Bye!". They ran out and I didn't want to be here anymore. "What type of friend are you!?!". I yelled at Hoseok. Hoseok looks at me and his whole face was red and covered in tears. "Fuck you! They were...". I looked out the window to look at the strange men and my eyes widened.

 I looked out the window to look at the strange men and my eyes widened

"Who...". I watched the most beautiful man in creation yell at the strange men, while pulling their ears. "What... Woah". Hoseok says. "He's pretty". Hoseok said and I slapped him. "The fuck is wrong with you!?!". Hoseok yelled. "How dare you disrespect him like that!". I shouted. "Can't you tell that he was perfected by God's hands his self". I said and jumped out my chair. "Where are you going?". Hoseok asked. "To say hi". I told him.

I ran outside and saw the Angel. "Hey!". I yelled and he looks at me. The Angel blankly stares at me and his friends were going crazy. "What's your name sweetheart!?!". I yelled and his eyes widened and he got in a car. "Wait!". I tried to catch up before he drove off but he was gone. "Why did...". "Hey boo". Taehyung slide up next to me. "It's been ages!". Jungkook slide up to my other side.

"Damn it".