They fucked up

"I'm surprised you're here to be honest with you"

"I'm surprised you're here to be honest with you". I said towards Jin. "And where would I be?". Jin asked. "With your bestie". I replied. "That bitch is fine". Jin says. "He got a Prince, why would he need me for?". Jin says. "Cause he hates Caesar". I told him. "And what does that have to do with me?". Jin asks. "Wow". I nodded my head. "So... Second date huh?". Jin smirked at me. "And y'all doubted me". I scoffed.

"Oh no I still do". Jin says. "Poor Jimin... You ruined him". Jin sighs. "How!?!". I shouted. "By breathing". Jin giggled and I groaned. "Hey friends!". Taehyung says and sits on the table. "I missed...". That's all Taehyung said before he was smacked off the table by Jin. "Tae!". Jungkook caught him and glared at Jin. "What the fuck is your problem?". Jungkook growled. "My problem is that your Gucci baby bottom doesn't have any table manners".

"He sees me and my food on the table and thought I wanted to see and taste his ass but I didn't". Jin said. "There are two FUCKING chairs he could have sat in but he chose the table... Like a dog". Jin says. "That doesn't give you the right to fucking hit him". Jungkook says. "You saw me raise my hand but you didn't stop me". Jin said. "You fucking want me to fight you don't you?". Jungkook said. "I want you to train your puppy". Jin sassed and Jungkook got in his face.

"Repeat that". Jungkook says. "Don't worry, someone else will repeat it for you". Jin says. Jungkook tried to grab Jin but I knew where that was going. Jin quickly dodged and slams Jungkook on the ground. "Guess I have to train you so you can train your puppy". Jin says and got his things. "I'm bored now". Jin sighs. "I'mma go and don't worry Yoongi, I will not contact". Jin giggled and left. I looked down at Jungkook and laughed.

"You good?". I asked. "What the hell is he!?! Thanos!?!". Jungkook shouted and I grinned. "You good". I continue to eat my food. "Tae, you ok?". Jungkook asked. "I... I feel like he paralyzed me". Taehyung says. "I fucking can't move my neck". Taehyung said. "He hit you in your face". Jungkook said. "He hit me in the neck!". Taehyung yelled. "He did? I didn't see that". Jungkook says. "Bro... He's built different". Taehyung shivered. "Different different bro". Jungkook says.

I looked at the young couple that look like their lives just ended. "Meh...".

"They fine".