Contact with the devil

(Jimin's pov)

(👀)

"Suffer". I sip my tea, saying whole sitting my new favorite cafe. "I don't know who hurt you but tell me who it is so I can send them a gift basket". I giggled. "And my zaddy commented too". I smiled. "I have to ask Jin to share with me". I said. "He looks like a sweet and kind hearted person, I'm sure he'll share daddy Joon with me". I giggled.

"Why the FUCK do I have to suffer with this motherfucker all the DAMN time!?! I don't care about his heartbroken shit! Over here crying and shit online cause his ass is thirsty for attention and shit, you like tangerines, drink some fucking orange juice! Why I gotta suffer all the damn time with his shit!?! I'm so sick of being this bitch's friend".

My eyes widened when I heard all the disrespect someone gave Yoongi and I touched my heart. "Friend". I said and turned my head.

 I said and turned my head

"Oh dear God, here we go with another unimportant person". Hoseok rolls his eyes. "What you want?". Hoseok groans and I squealed. "Friend". I said. "Bye". Hoseok gets up from his chair and I quickly got of mine to grab his arm. "Mmm, expensive". Hoseok says. "What do I have to do to make him leave me alone?". I asked. "Leave you alone? Ha!". Hoseok says. "Your fucking life is over cutie". Hoseok said.

"But I just started my life!". I groaned. "You REALLY thought I cared about your life for you too tell me something like that". Hoseok snickers. "Hoseok please". I begged. "You can beg, cry, holla, pledged and suck my dick but I STILL won't help you". Hoseok said. "It's not my problem and it's not affecting me AT all, so you're on you own". Hoseok pulls his hand away from my grip and fixed his shirt.

"Now, if you will ex...". "Someone that acts just like Yoongi is after you". I told him and Hoseok immediately sits back down. "How long has that maniac been walking around in my city?". Hoseok asked. "Cause like, I can't deal with fucker like that". Hoseok groaned. "And neither can I!". I yelled. "You gonna have to turn that tone down when you're speaking to a true one boo". Hoseok said.

"So-sorry". I said. "Not forgiven". Hoseok says. "Now... How are you gonna help me with my problem?". Hoseok asked. "Are you gonna...". "Ha!". Hoseok chuckled. "Let's see how you help me first and THEN I'll see if I do something to help you". Hoseok grins. "That's not...". I saw Hoseok wave his phone in my face and I gulped. "Oh, I hope my phone didn't make you scared of me". Hoseok giggled.

"No-not at all". I cleared my throat. "Do we have a deal?". Hoseok smirks, holding his hand towards me. I looked at it scarily but took his hand. "De-deal". I said and Hoseok chuckles.

"Welcome to hell Mrs. Min".