Wedding prep

"As expected, I'm your maid of honor". Hoseok says. "To be honest, there wasn't a better option better then me". Hoseok snickers. "But like...". Hoseok stops walking and looks around us.

 Hoseok stops walking and looks around us

"Why the fuck are we in a maid outfit store!?!". Hoseok yells. "I told Yoongi that I'll marry him in a maid outfit". I said and Hoseok looks at me. "Jimin, all you gotta do is blink and I'll save you". Hoseok says. "I know a guy named Reno you see". Hoseok said. "I know". I sighed. "Who told you about him?". Hoseok asks and I glanced at him. "Well?". Hoseok crossed his arms. "Reno doesn't like people to know his name if I didn't.... Oh, carry on".

I giggled and started looking for a outfit. "Did Yoongi's bitch ass really tell you to wear this?". Hoseok asked. "I never said that". I said. "I sort of made a deal... Well, a promise to wear one if he finds a song that I like by him". I explained and Hoseok laughed. "You're kidding!". Hoseok wheezed. "What fucking song did he play that you, a person that hates him, possibly like?". Hoseok chuckled.

"I don't hate him". I said. "I dislike him". I corrected. "The difference your honor". Hoseok says. "The difference counselor is, everything". I said. "He hasn't done or said anything to me personally to make me hate him". I said. "I dislike him cause he was everywhere and I got tried of seeing and hearing him". I told him. "And what I look like being a hater?". I huffed. "They're just people that want to fit into the toxic community cause that's all they're good for".

"Let them be sad, let them be miserable cause they have no one and nobody and they will always be alone, in the darkness they gave themselves". I laughed. "And even when they find some sort of happiness, it will quickly become dark cause their hate is stronger then anything in their life, so when they like something or someone... It will be set on fire by the hate they chose to have instead of leaving shit alone". I said.

"If someone really hated something or someone, they wouldn't spend time on it, they chose to bash on whatever they hate cause they're lonely, and to be honest, that's how they should stay... Cold, alone, and miserable... Forever". I grinned at Hoseok, who looked sick. "What's the matter?". I asks. "You want something to drink?". I tilt my head. "I... Have to go". Hoseok says. "Huh? What...". Hoseok ran out the store before I could ask what's wrong.

"Eh?". I scratched my head.

"The fuck happened to him?".