Boyfriend training

"This should make him come to me faster"

"This should make him come to me faster". I giggled and sent the picture to Yoongi. It's been two weeks since the ordeal and Yoongi hasn't bother me since. I probably did to much and hurt his pride but I fucking enjoyed every fucking minute of it. "My god... Am I a sadist?". I wondered to myself. "I low key did enjoy making him my bitch and shit but why do I feel like a brat?". I said and heard loud knocks at my door.

"Hehe". I went to my window and opened it to toss my keys. I watched Yoongi leap at them and I covered my mouth to hide my laugh. "Should have took a picture". I shook my head and my bedroom door was kicked open. I saw a sweating and panting Yoongi standing there and I sat on my bed. "Hello there". I said. "H-hi". Yoongi says, trying to catch his breath. "You good?". I asked and Yoongi dragged his body to my bed and collapsed on it.

"You good". I said. "How many speeding tickets do you think you got?". I asks. "Do-don't know... I drove on everything". Yoongi replied. "Cool". I nodded and climbed on top of him. "Wh-what are you doing?". Yoongi pants. "Me? What were YOU doing?". I shot back. "Neglecting your new treasure of a boyfriend for two whole weeks... How rude". I said. "I didn't... Mmm". I shut Yoongi up by grinding on him. "Guess I need to train you some more".

"No, that shit was torture". Yoongi says. "That's cute". I giggled and got a pair of fuzzy black handcuffs from my draw and grinned. I don't know how it happened but I was the one cuffed to the bed. "How the fuck... Get these off me!". I yelled. "I told you... That shit was torture". Yoongi says. "And me being desperate for you and shit did it but now I have you... Now I'm in charge". Yoongi slowly rips my shirt and I shivered.

"Now here are my rules baby". Yoongi smirked at me. "I am going to touch every part of you and you... Aren't going to make a sound or beg me to stop or beg in general". Yoongi said. "You are NOT about...". "Never said you can speak, strike one". Yoongi cuts me off and my eyes widened. "Good boy". Yoongi ruffles my hair and I tried to bite him. "Wow". Yoongi laughed. "You finally showed your bite, sexy". Yoongi says. "But I ain't here for that".

Yoongi goes to my draw, humming and he laughs. "Nipple clamps, finger vibrators and vibrating panties... Damn Jimin, go off". Yoongi said but I was shock. "Th-those ain't mine!". I yelled and Yoongi glared at me. "I said no talking, strike two". Yoongi said. "Now...". Yoongi puts on some of the things he mentioned on me and I gave him such a look. "Exactly". Yoongi smiled while putting on the finger vibrators.

Hot boy shit 🔥

Yoongi turns them on and glides his fingers up and down my chest. I arched my back and Yoongi slams my body back on the mattress. "No moving, you're ruining the fun". Yoongi says and rubs the vibrators on my nipples. I bit my lip to keep myself quiet. 'Why the hell am I listening to this shit?'. I wondered to myself. "Very good". Yoongi says and rubs the vibrator under my chin. "Next is... Here". Yoongi puts his hand in my underwear and I lost it.

I bit down hard on my lip, trying so hard not to cry out. Yoongi grabbed my nose and I let go of my lip. "You'll make yourself bleed". Yoongi said and put two of his fingers in my mouth.... Which had vibrators on them. 'When did he...?'. I couldn't even function well cause of them. "You see Jimin...". Yoongi thrusts his fingers in my mouth and shoves a finger in my ass. "You being in control was hot but at the end of the day... You're a baby boy, my baby boy".

"You can take charge if you want but you need to know that I allowed it". Yoongi smirked. "And if you want to go further then that then you need to ask for permission, from the man in charge, me... Am I clear?". Yoongi asks but I was so far gone it wasn't even funny. Yoongi stops everything and I look at him in tears. "Clear?". Yoongi says and I nodded. "Speak". Yoongi orders and opens my mouth with his fingers. "Yeshs".

"Good girl". Yoongi smiles and removes his hands. I looked at him and all he did was tilt his head. "What?". Yoongi said. "Like I said, I was just here to touch you". Yoongi laughed. "If you want to continue...". Yoongi placed something on the table. "I'll be waiting". Yoongi kissed my head and left. "Ngh". I shivered, not caring that I was still handcuffed.

"I wanna be fucked like a slut".