He wants me

(Yoongi's pov)

I marched right into the dining room cause that's where my friend Namjoon and the others were

I marched right into the dining room cause that's where my friend Namjoon and the others were. I climbed on the table and they all looked at me. "I have a kink... And it's name is Park Jimin". I declared. "Boy if you don't...". Jin kicks the table and I fell off it and landed on my arm. "Get your ass off my table". Jin said. "AHHH HAHAHAHA!". Hoseok, being the fuck up bitch he was starts laughing.

"Yoongi!?! How's your arm!?!". Namjoon asked and I looked at him. "What?". Namjoon tilts his head. "If you get injured, I can't get paid and I refuse to have my money played with". Namjoon said. "I really don't have any friends". I sighed. "And why would you do that!?!". I yelled at Jin. "Why wouldn't I?". Jin says. "I... SHUT THE HELL UP HOSEOK!". I screamed and Hoseok was in full on tears with his red face. "I fucking hate you".

Hoseok managed to flick me off, still in tears. "And why would you announce something that we already know?". Namjoon asked. "How do y'all know his name?". I asked and the couple stared at me. "AHAHAHAHAHA!". Hoseok was full on gasping for air and I looked at him. "What's so funny!?!". I shouted. "You told us his name". Namjoon said. "When?". I asks and Jin rubs his head. "I thought you didn't come with baggage Joonie".

"I don't". Namjoon said. "Children count as baggage". Jin says. "Back to me". I said. "He totally wants me". I said and Jin looks at me. "Question, did he hit his head backstage?". Jin asked Namjoon. "Multiple times". Namjoon replied. "Ah, that explains his delusional theory". Jin nods. "I'm not delusional!". I yelled. "I went to his workplace and invited him to lunch". I said proudly. "I'm a good man". I said and heard Hoseok wheeze.

"Why are you still laughing!?!". I shouted. "For real". Namjoon says. "That's not normal". Namjoon said. "Let the bitch die". Jin yawns. "Fu-fuck you". Hoseok says, gasping for air. "See? It stopped". Jin giggled. "ANYWAY". I said. "He wants me". I said. "Did he even accept that force lunch date?". Hoseok asked, wiping his tears away. "H-he was going too... Til security came and took me away". I told him and they all stared at me.

"Next is the cops". Hoseok says. "Really?". Namjoon said. "Tell me I'm wrong Joon, try and tell me". Hoseok said. "I can see it now... Min Yoongi gets arrested for stalking a teenager boy cause that EXACTLY what he looks like". Hoseok said. "The news outlets will eat your ass ALIVE and I will have front row seats". Hoseok sighs lovingly. "What year did I hurt you?". I asked. "Nineteen seventy seven". Hoseok says.

"I hate you". I said. "It's not my fault you ain't got a heart". Hoseok winks at me. "Now... Can we please get back to your album?". Namjoon says. "The deadline...". "Joon, tell me how to woo a man". I said. "Gender has nothing to do with how you impress someone". Namjoon said. "You can give a man roses, chocolate and a necklace just like you can give a women". Namjoon says and I took notes on my phone.

"No". Jin says and moves Namjoon away from me. "Get that man a crown". Jin said. "You want to stand out, not be one of those basic ass men". Jin said. "Don't tell him that". Namjoon said. "It's the little things that count, not how much you spend". Namjoon said. "Little dicks don't count so... Invalid". Jin said. "Listen to me Yoongi... I know that man, he acts just like me... Get. Him. A. Crown". Jin said. "Luxury isn't important!". Namjoon yelled.

"Look what you did Min... The parents are fighting". Hoseok says. "I didn't...". "Hope they fuck". Hoseok said and I stare at him. "Ohhh... That wasn't the root you were going... My fault". Hoseok says. "You're different". I said.

"Like your mama".