Friends for sale

(Jimin's pov)

I was in my living room in silence but as always, children that aren't mine came in with their breathing

I was in my living room in silence but as always, children that aren't mine came in with their breathing. "YOONGI IS COMING!". Jungkook screams and I got off my couch and went to the door. "We didn't mean it like that". Taehyung giggled. "We meant his album". Taehyung said but I was already putting on my shoes. "Don't be like that Hyung!". Jungkook picks me up and puts me back on the couch.

"Don't y'all wanna travel or go missing somewhere?". I asked. "On purpose?". Jungkook tilts his head and I looked at him. "No longer talking to you". I said and Jungkook laughed. "But like... Marry him". Taehyung says. "Excuse?". I hissed. "Marry him so I can be rich". Taehyung grins. "That's not how marriage works". I told him. "And I'm not desperate". I huffed. "Who said anything about being desperate?". Taehyung says.

"Rule number one to getting a man Jimin, be thirsty... That's how I got Kook". Taehyung said. "Love you boo". Jungkook said and I rubbed my head. "But like... Habby gave us a challenge". Jungkook said. "And that's more important then Jimin". Jungkook added. "Ow". I said. "And... Habby? Who is that?". I asked. "Hoseok aka Hobi". Jungkook looks at me then at his boyfriend. "Yo, get your friend". Jungkook said.

"Disrespecting Yoongi AND Hoseok will NOT be tolerated in my presence". Jungkook scoffed. "Let Jimin go to hell by his self, what was the challenge?". Taehyung asked. "I fucking hate". I said. "Look".

 "Look"

"Wait...". Jungkook stares at his phone and looks at me. "You commented!". Jungkook yells. "And you thought your dick was big enough to not know who he was!?!". Jungkook shouts. "I'm going to hit you". Jungkook said. "What's the challenge?". Taehyung whined. "Insult your friends". Jungkook says. "Ha!". Taehyung starts to laugh. "Uh". Jungkook looks at me. "Jimin won't...".

"I hope both sides of you pillow suffocates you, I hope your sheets drown you and I hope that both your bed and ceiling collapses on you, breaks your ribs and they pierce your heart and lungs". I said and I felt them staring at me. "Th-that was just mean". Taehyung says and I know Jungkook was trying his best not to laugh... So I got at him too. He wasn't safe.

"Kook, I hope every generation of grim reapers follows you to end my suffering". I said. "I... Ow". Jungkook says. "Now y'all get out of my house and think about what I said". I ordered and they did. "Good". I jumped when my window was broken. I turned my head and saw that Jungkook punched through it. "I hope your ass gets damaged after my King fucking fucks it and you can't shit for years and it builds in your stomach and you blow up".

My eyes widened and Jungkook smiles at me. "Bye Hyung!". Jungkook waves at me and runs off. "Shit...". I bit my lip.

"I'm gonna have to kill that one".