Wife stakeout and... What?

"Why the fuck did you bring me to a cafe?"

"Why the fuck did you bring me to a cafe?". Caesar asked me. "Cause there's a nail salon across the street". I told him and Caesar looks down at me, both ways. "You... Want me to watch people get their nasty ass feet done?". Caesar raised his brow. "I'm gone". Caesar says. "It's Tuesday". I said. "I'm going to fuck you up, mark my words". Caesar. "I didn't...". I pointed out the window and he turns his head.

Hoseok walks in the nail salon and Caesar squealed. "My wifey!". Caesar fanboyed. "He goes there every Tuesday to get his nails and feet done". I said. "They should blessed to touch such greatness... Why can't it be me!?!". Caesar cries out. "Hang on...". Caesar looks at me. "You're...". "Showing you all the places Hoseok likes to go? Yes, yes I am". I beamed. "You marvelous human being!". Caesar hugs me.

"I don't hug!". I tried to push him off me but, alas, my ass is weaker then him. "You truly are a hidden wonder to the world". Caesar said. "Bitch I know". I scoffed. "But you're in the way". Caesar shoves me aside to look at the window. "Look at him... He probably smells SOOO expensive". Caesar sighs in love. "I wanna eat him". Caesar said and I looked at him. "You got...".

"MY QUEEN!". I pushed Caesar out the way to see Jimin. "Jesus!". I started drooling and I saw Caesar slide me a napkin. "You make us simps look bad". Caesar said. "I am NOT a simp!". I shouted and wiped my mouth. "Wait, us?". I looked at him. "I'm in love with Jay hope! I'm a simp on the low low!". Caesar sings. "Hello fellow simp". I smiled at him. "Greetings worst simp". Caesar laughed. "Fight me, I'm from Daegu fucker".

"Ha!". Caesar burst out laughing. "What chu laughing for!?!". I yelled. "Even if y'all went through some shit, I KNOW y'all can't fight". Caesar said. "Fuck you". I growled and Caesar chuckled. "But back to our wives". Caesar says. "True, true". I agreed and we looked out the window again. We saw out wives hug each, giggling. "Dude...". Caesar glances at me. "We're stalkers". Caesar said.

"What!?!". I say in a high pinched voice. "Pfft, no we ain't". I said. "They know us". I told him. "Th-that doesn't... Nevermind, talking to you is pointless". Caesar sighed. "Shh, I can't see what Jimin is doing if you're talking to yourself". I said. "Bitch what?". Caesar says. "Look at what Hoseok is drinking". I pointed to the window and Caesar broke his neck to look. "What? What is it! A bitch can't see!". Caesar yelled. "Sprite".

"Sprite? What type of alcohol is that?". Caesar asked. "Alc... Why would you think it was alcohol?". I asked. "Is he not a alcoholic?". Caesar asks. I blinked a couple times before I lost it. "Hoseok!?! A alcoholic!?!". I dropped to the floor, laughing ass off. "If I got it wrong just say that! You don't have to laugh!". Caesar yelled and I wheezed. "Yoongi!". Caesar shouts. "O-o-ok". I stopped laughing but my eyes were still watery.

"It's soda, you moron". I choked out. "Soda? I see". Caesar nodded. "You... Never heard of Sprite?". I asked. "No". Caesar replied and I looked at him. "Were you indoor kid or something?". I said. "Something like that". Caesar says. "So... You never heard of a hamburger?". I ask. "It's made of steak and cooked in a red wine sauce and complimented with a fresh arugula salad". Caesar says proudly.

"I... I don't know whether to be disappointed in myself or mad at you". I said. "Huh?". Caesar blinks. "Am I wrong?". Caesar asked. "Yo-you were SO wrong that I don't even have the courage to correct you". I told him. "Where do you get your food from?". I asked. "The royal kitchen makes it for me". Caesar answered. "The... Ro-royal kitchen". I rubbed my chest. "Yes...?". Caesar tilt his head. "Yoongi...".

"I'm a Prince".