He do, I don't

(Jimin's pov)

"Why the hell didn't you tell us that you were married to my baby daddy?". Taehyung says the moment he broke into my house. "All I want is peace". I sighed. "You'll get peace when you die". Jungkook said. "What is this betrayal I feel?". Taehyung says. "You took my joke about you and Yoongi TOO fucking far". Taehyung said. "And who the fuck was your maid of honor!?!". Taehyung yelled.

"I don't what y'all ate when y'all got here, what you two drunk or smoked but Yoongi and I AREN'T together". I said. "So why is he simping for your uggly ass on Instagram?". Jungkook asks. "Huh! Answer me that Hyung!". Jungkook pointed at me. "The fuck you mean simping?". I said. "This!".

 "This!"

I stared at Yoongi's post and looked at Jungkook. "You can't blame me for this shit". I said. "I honestly don't know where he got this". I said. "I gave it to him". Jungkook said. "Why are you giving him pictures of me!?!". I yelled. "Why not?". Jungkook shrugged. "I'm not about to say no to him". Jungkook says. "That man can shoot me in my stomach and I'll say you missed and tell him to kill me with a smile on my face".

I looked Jungkook up and down. "Is there a place for people to go for unhealthy obsessions?". I asked myself. "Psych ward?". Jungkook tilts his head and his phone vibrates.

We turned to Taehyung who was already glaring at me. "I don't want him". I sighed. "Stop trying... Oh... You already... Nevermind". Taehyung said. "But still". Taehyung says. "Look, y'all aren't trying hard enough if y'all want him". I said. "I would LOVE to give it to him hard but he isn't giving me the time of day". Jungkook pouts. "That's because Jimin is over here showing him his ass... Slut ass energy". Taehyung scoffed.

"Yo, shut the fuck up". I hissed. "Over here looking like a fuckly chicken strip". I said. "I...". "HAHAHAHA!". Jungkook burst out laughing and Taehyung looks at him. "Really? You're not gonna defend me?". Taehyung says. "You're a big boy Tae, you can defend yourself". Jungkook said. "Seriously!?! I'm your boyfriend!". Taehyung shouted. "Exactly, boyfriend as in guy... You're not my girlfriend". Jungkook says. "Since when?". Taehyung crosses his legs.

"You can do that all you want, it won't hide the dick between your legs". Jungkook says and I start wheezing. "Fuck you!". Taehyung turned red in embarrassment and ran out my house. "Tae! Wait! I'm sorry!". Jungkook ran after him while I keep laughing at him. "Ah...". I wiped my tears away.

"I need more friends".