Epilogue

One year later
(Jimin's pov)

One year later(Jimin's pov)

"And then, for no reason, I took his bank account". Hoseok wheezed. "What's wrong with you?". Jin asked. "Like... Tell me what's REALLY wrong". Jin says and I laughed. "What? I was bored". Hoseok played with his hair. "That man did nothing to you". Jin said. "Again... Bored". Hoseok said. "I would have took the kid's college money". I sipped my wine and Hoseok looked at me. "Damn".

A year has passed since we all got married, yes all. Hoseok got married a day after me, Jin was already married to Joon and I didn't buy that shit at all and then there's Tae. This motherfucker and the motherfucker he's dating dead ass adopted a baby and tried to pin it on Yoongi. All we did was laugh at them and congratulated them for expanding their family. They did not enjoy the toys we gave them.

"So Jimin...". Jin grins at me and I groaned. "What did Reno send you this time?". Jin asks. "Well, I asked for a bag of patience cause I'm gonna kill him but he didn't listen and send me a solid gold bar". I sighed. After the wedding, Reno suddenly started to flirt with me instead of Hoseok... Pissed me off. "I think it's funny cause Yoongi can't do shit about it". Hoseok giggled. "Punk ass". Jin scoffed.

"Leave my man alone". I told him. "Leave mine alone!". Jin yells. "Ehh? But I did". I tilted my head. "Tsk". Jin rolls his eyes and I laughed. "Gurls, gurls... We are here to talk about nothing". Hoseok said. "Yes, you're right". I agreed. "How about we talk about y'all lonely cats". Jin says and Hoseok and I looked at the door. Caesar and Yoongi smiled at us and started waving at us excitedly.

"Who that bitch?". Hoseok asked. I squint my eyes at Yoongi and he turns red. "Well that didn't work". I said. "I thought my eyes would know who that was since my brain didn't but I was wrong... Such a shame". I shrugged. "Wow". Jin says. "Y'all are mean and they are simps... That's the shame". Jin said. "I'm good with Joonie". Jin adds. "I don't know what wrong with a guy or girl being a simp". Hoseok shakes his head.

"If there's a person that would do anything for me, loves me more then anything and is loyally devoted to me so much that I don't have to worry about them cheating, lying or hurting me... Then give me a simp any day, while y'all... Struggle with toxic". Hoseok said. "Di-did you just make me a asshole?". Jin asks. "Don't know... Are you fucking yourself yet?". Hoseok said and I start choking.

Yoongi started banging on the door with his face all red. "Calm down, if he chokes then I have to train him to suck dick better". Hoseok said. "I got you Jimin!". Jin starts helping me. "As your best friend". Jin says. "Say that shit again". Hoseok said. I start tapping Jin's arms while gasping for air. "You heard me". Jin said. "Fight me on that". Hoseok said. "Fine". Jin says and they start fighting.

I wheezed, trying to help myself. "JIMIN!". Yoongi came out of nowhere. "I'm here baby! I'll help you!". Yoongi rushes over to me and helps me. "Thank you". I said. "How y'all gonna...". "Bitch get off my hair!". "You first!". "You grabbed me first!". "You asked for this!". "Fuck you!". "Not with that skinny ass!". Yoongi just sighs and carries me out. "They are banned from our house, you hear me?". Yoongi says and I giggled.

"Ok husband".