I met the love of my life

(Yoongi's pov)

I was absentmindedly staring at the window, thinking about how I can met that Angel again. "Do a split!". Jin yells and I jumped. "What is your problem!?!". I shouted. "No... What is your problem!?!". Namjoon yelled. "You cut your fan meeting short! You came back here without even taking off your shoes, you're going to hell for that by the way and been staring out the window for hours!".

"Who are you looking for!?!". Namjoon shouted and Jin laughs. "I'm looking for my wife". I said and that stopped Jin from laughing. "You're... Straight?". Jin blinks. "Why?". Jin asked. "Why would you chose the dying breed?". Jin looks at me. "Jin... I call you wife". Namjoon sighs. "And you're blessed". Jin said. "I...". Namjoon rubs his face. "Min... Talk". Namjoon said. "He was made by God's own hands Joon". I said.

"So... He's fake". Namjoon said. "Didn't I just tell you that...". I stopped myself. "I don't give a fuck if you don't believe in God, you believe in Jesus right?". I asked. "Wh-what's the difference?". Namjoon asks. "Positions and names". I replied and Jin wheezed. "I hate you". Namjoon said. "Ok so why are you here? I feel like you would have brought the guy to a hotel". Namjoon says. "He ran from me". I pouted.

"He smelt your breath from a mile away huh?". Jin said. "Jin... Go take a walk". Namjoon says. "Without you?". Jin pouts. "Jin!". Namjoon blushed. "Y'all some freaks". I said. "Honestly". We all jumped when we heard Hoseok's voice from the couch. "Hell nah! How long have you been here!?!". I yelled. "I've been waiting for you to jump out the window for a whole day now but you just went into your cat mode, waiting for your owner".

"You calling me a simp!?!". I shouted. "I don't know". Hoseok looks down at my shoes. "They looking mighty comfortable". Hoseok says and Jin laughs. "I just want know his name!". I dropped to my knees. "Damn... He already got you on your knees". Hoseok shakes his head. "My disappointment". Hoseok sighs. "Hoseok!". I glared at him and he stares at me. "If you want me to scream your name then boy do I have some bad news for you".

Namjoon and Jin starts wheezing and I kept glaring at Hoseok. "Boy you ain't cute". Hoseok huffed. "Fuck y'all!". I pouted. "Eww". Jin gags. "I just need to know his name". I groaned then had a idea. "Joon, I'm going to have another fan meet". I told him. "You didn't have a choice". Namjoon scoffed. "And maybe I get to see those weird...". "I ain't going". Hoseok cuts in. "I'm sorry, but who gave you the right to say no to me?".

"I. Ain't. Going". Hoseok said. "What we miss?". Namjoon asked. "Someone asking for Yoongi's breath". Hoseok says and the couple looks at me. "Want my lawyer?". Jin asked. "No! I need them!". I yelled. "They will lead me to my wife". I said. "You're ass is gonna get arrested for assault". Hoseok said. "Fuck you!". I yell. "Joon, get everything ready again". I ordered. "I need at least...". "I'm going to see you again my Angel!". I ran out the living room and Namjoon nods to his self.

"I like being ignored".