I got it!

"I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT Y'ALL!". I screamed at my phone like they can hear me. "Why are you screaming?". Namjoon asked and handed me my coffee. "People, people made me scream". I replied. "Sure". Namjoon rolled his eyes and he got out his phone. 'Shit'. I gulped. Namjoon stares at his phone and slowly lifts his head towards me. "Yoongi...". That's all he said. "Well I don't see y'all helping me get my wife". I said.

"You're supposed to be working on your mini album!". Namjoon yelled. "But I'm lonely". I pouted. "I want my wife". I said. "He doesn't fucking like you!". Namjoon shouts. "Isn't that exciting!". I grinned. "You... You really deadass need mental help". Namjoon said. "Hey cum baskets!". Hoseok waltz in and lays on my desk. "Your main course is here". Hoseok said. "Not hungry". I said. "That was disgusting". Namjoon says and Hoseok laughed.

"It smells like yellow stains in here, oh wait... That's coffee". Hoseok says. "I was right". Hoseok chuckled. "Coffee is the only reason why people are me is still alive". I said. "What people do you have around you?". Hoseok asked and Namjoon chuckled. "You're lonely aren't you?". I asked. "Nah, I just saw your post and want to know how Joon thought about it". Hoseok said. "I'm sorry Joon!". Jin ran in panting.

"I tried to stop him but he said that my hair was uneven and I had to go to the salon and get it done". Jin said. "You went across the street just to get your hair fixed?". Namjoon asks and Jin laughed. "Honey no, I went to my regular spot". Jin said. "That's nine blocks away!". Namjoon yells. "I know and I had to make a appointment to get in, so much work". Jin sighs. "Where the fuck did y'all two meet!?!". Namjoon shouted.

"We didn't even leave the house". Hoseok says, laughing in tears. "I've been here for three hours just fucking around". Hoseok said, gasping for air. "Wasn't this about me?". I asked. "If you thought you were the main character, you will speak up". Hoseok yawns. "Get the fuck out". I ordered. "Sadly for you... I am a main character and the main event". Hoseok looks at his nails. "Have you always been like this?". Jin asked. "My split personality is the best". Hoseok said.

"I have respect in you now". Jin said. "Bold of you to have respect for me NOW". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "My wife!". I slammed my hands on my desk. "You're album". Namjoon counters. "Not before I find...". I stopped myself when I randomly remembered what Jungkook said. "We all work together". I typed in Jungkook's name in my phone and immediately got a hit. "Jeon Jungkook... Kim Taehyung and... Park". I stopped at his first name. "Park Jimin".

"Who?". Hoseok says. "My Angel". I said.

"His name is Park Jimin".