Calm and the storm

"I should have been called y'all". I said. "Fuck you and EVERYTHING you stand for you, you homewrecking small bastard". Jungkook said. "Wow". I nodded. "I don't know why I'm here". Namjoon said. "You're my friend". I told him. "Manager". Namjoon said. "I'm your manager, I'm not your friend". Namjoon looks at me. "Look... I still...". "Fuck you man". Jungkook cuts me off. "Tae got you Gucci". I told him.

"Now I KNOW you lying". Jungkook said. "Tae will NEVER give me Gucci, that was the first thing he said to me before he said he loved me". Jungkook crossed his arms. "You ain't fooling me". Jungkook huffed. "Yo-you wanna talk about it?". Namjoon asked. "Where were you when I was in high school?". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Oh, I was probably...". "The fact that you thought I cared was very bold". Jungkook says and Namjoon stared at him.

"Ok... I'll get my revenge on ALL of you hoes, just you wait". Namjoon said. "Now what do you want?". Namjoon turned to me asking. "My date with Jimin is this weekend". I said. "Still think you threatened him but go on". Namjoon says. "And I just want more help, that's all". I told him. Namjoon looks me up and down and sighed. "Without your stalking demeanor, I can tell you like him... And that's a bad thing for me". Namjoon rubs his head.

"What do you need help with?". Namjoon asked. "Thank you Joon!". I smiled at him. "What about you...". "Pass". Jungkook said. "Huh?". I blinked at him. "You took Tae instead of me, I called you both whores but you ignored me... So I say fuck you". Jungkook says. I took off my watch and gave it to him. "I fucking knew you loved me". Jungkook sniffs and puts the watch on. "I care for you SOOO much".

"Why is he here?". Namjoon asked. "Why the fuck are YOU here?". Jungkook shot back. "Kook knows Jimin and I want every ounce of information I can get". I said. "And Joon is hands down the most romantic guy I know". I told Jungkook. "Oh shit... I really am here for no reason". Jungkook laughed. "What?". I said. "No one knows more about Jimin then Tae so I'm just a waste of space here". Jungkook says.

"S-so...". "I have a few date places for you Min". Namjoon said. "Great place to see the stars and it has this nice view of cherry blossom tree lighting". Namjoon said. "Oh! And there's a beautiful park too". Namjoon grins at me. "Here let me write them down for you". Namjoon took out his journal he always has with him and starts writing. "I'll also write down a nice restaurant for y'all". Namjoon smiled at me.

"I appreciate this Joon". I said. "Mmm". Namjoon hummed. "Oh right! I forgot". Namjoon pulled out his phone.

 Namjoon pulled out his phone

Jungkook starts laughing and Namjoon joins him. "Damn... He really doesn't love you". Jungkook said. "Fuck you!". I yelled. "That's what I've been waiting for!". Jungkook shouts. "Aww... Y'all cute". Namjoon chuckled. "Thank you". Jungkook covers his mouth, blushing. "How long?". Namjoon asked. "We've been together for five years". Jungkook replied. "We're about to have our first child". Jungkook said.

"Oh my god... Congratulations". Namjoon says. "Thank you". Jungkook said. "I'm hoping for a little girl so I can bash a boy's head in". Jungkook said. "Same". Namjoon says. "Oh my God.. Twin". Jungkook gasped. "Yeah... Thanks for this". I got my stuff and left. "Aww... And I thought I was helping". Jungkook said. "He left his wallet". Namjoon said. "You stole it". Jungkook chuckled. "Got me". Namjoon smirked. "Aww...".

"Let's bankrupt him".