This my wedding!

Jimin's pov
(One month later)

"I still can't believe you said you'll wear this"

"I still can't believe you said you'll wear this". Hoseok groaned. "Yeah, It wasn't til I went to sleep is when I realized how fucking stupid I was". I stupidly laughed at myself. "Little too late, don't you think?". Hoseok says. "Stop talking, this is about me". I told him. "And all the pictures I'm taking of you". Hoseok whispers. "We are the only ones in this QUIET room". I looked at him. "So what? You wanted me to yell?".

"Why are you STILL here?". I asked. "Maid of honor... Jin HATES you by the way". Hoseok said. "I told him that I'm your bestie and you met me first and you wouldn't BELIEVE that he had the audacity to call me a liar? ME! Unbelievable". Hoseok scoffed. "One, as much I HATE him... Taehyung is and will forever be my best friend". I told him. "Two, get out". I said.

"You can not and will not treat me like this... I know Reno". Hoseok crossed his arms. "I don't...". "I invited him". Hoseok cuts me off. "You what!?!". I yelled. "You're welcome! See you out there bestie!". Hoseok ran out giggling. "Bitch".

 "Bitch"

"Holy hell!". I gasped, walking into my wedding. "He...". I blushed. "Shit". I covered my face. "Where's my wife!?! What did you do to him!?!". I turned to see Yoongi shaking the hell out of Hoseok. "Why didn't you bring him with you!?! You bastard! I'll kill you!". Yoongi yells. "Get your dipped in white paint hands off him!". Caesar yanks Hoseok away from Yoongi. "How dare you put your hands on my Queen! I'll kill you in my country!".

"You... Kill?". Hoseok asks. "Killing is like breathing in my country". Caesar said. "Wow". Hoseok rubs his hands on Caesar's chest. "Someone suddenly got attractive". Hoseok says and Caesar blushed. "Son?". My dad says next to me. "Hi Appa". I smiled at him but he was looking the maid outfit. "I told you he was a fucking pervert but no, he's my idol, he can do what he wants with my son". My mom spat.

"Me personally... I don't want him anywhere near my baby". Mom said. "This is my fault". I told her. "Is that what he said to you?". Mom asked. "No... This is really my fault". I said. "You don't have to protect him cause you love him... I know abuse when I see it". Mom says and I looked at my dad. "You're talking his name right? I have friends I want to piss off". Dad said. "You don't care about my baby". Mom huffed.

"Ca-can you just... Take me to Yoongi now?". I begged. "Sure, sure". Dad said. "Like... I don't know why I can't have my wife by my side". Yoongi says. "Why is everyone so bitchy and trying to ruin my wedding?". Yoongi sighs. "I don't even want all these things here and yet, here they are". Yoongi said. "Y'all can be things but Joonie and I aren't". Jin scoffed. "Joonie doesn't even know why he's here". Namjoon said.

"Aww, you called yourself Joonie, that's so cute!". Jin pinched Namjoon's cheek. "See dad, that's the guy I wanted". I pointed to Namjoon and pouted. "And you will have him". Dad said. "This is your day and you will be happy... No matter what". Dad smiled darkly. "Thank you daddy". I hugged him. "Of course, I'll tell your mom, don't worry". Dad pats my head. "You are the best". I giggled and I saw Namjoon shiver.

"What's wrong?". Jin asked. "Someone's after me". Namjoon hugs his self. "Where's my...". "Shut up Yoongi". I said and Jin and Namjoon stare at me. "You did not". Namjoon rubs his head. "Why is he wearing that!?!". Jin yelled. "What is wrong with you!?!". Jin shouts at Yoongi. "This wasn't my idea!". Yoongi yells. "But you still could have stopped it". Namjoon said. "Why?". Yoongi laughs. "Let me help you baby". Yoongi held out his hand and I took it.

"Thank you". I said. "Of course, watch your step". Yoongi says, helping me up the stairs. "By the way... Where are your friends?". Yoongi asked. "Huh? I saw you shaking Hoseok and Jin is sitting next to our... I mean Namjoon". I said and Yoongi glared at me. "Sorry, force of habit". I rubbed my neck. "I meant Taehyung and Jungkook". Yoongi said. "Oh, they're right there". I pointed to the window.

I saw Jungkook crying while trying to break the window and Taehyung was just in general. "Seems like they really didn't like me marrying you". I giggled. "You're a monster". Yoongi says. "I've always been a monster". I said. "Mean". Yoongi says and a curtain falls and I couldn't see anyone. "What happened!?!". I yelled. "Mom!?! Dad!?!". I shouted. "Everyone is fine, don't worry". Yoongi says and drags me somewhere.

"Sit". Yoongi pulls out a chair out for me and I sat down. "What are you doing?". I asked but Yoongi just smiles at me. "Yoongi?". I tilt my head and he just walks a little further away from me and I see a beautiful black and gold piano. "Wow". I say in awe. "Instead of writing a voes, I write a song". Yoongi says. "You...". I turned red. "Just listen". Yoongi says and I nodded.

After Yoongi was finished, he gave his a round of applause and bowed. "Well... Oof". I gave him the tightest hug I could ever give someone and Yoongi laughed. "Guess you liked it". Yoongi says. "I love you". I said and I felt Yoongi tensed up. I looked up at him and giggled seeing his whole face bright red. "Well... Say it back". I said.

"I love you too".