Why are we friends again?

(This will be in both Jimin's and Yoongi's POV)

"He came home and saw me laying on the carpet.... butt ass naked... Barbeque sauce on my man titties". Taehyung says. "The fuck is this!?!". I yelled. "The fuck is this!?!". I looked at Jungkook. "Tae...". Jungkook rubs his head. "The fuck dude?". Jungkook says. "What?". Taehyung tilts his head. "What the hell was that?". Jungkook asked.

"Ya!". Taehyung jumps up and stomps his foot. "Y'all said that y'all would help me with my book!". Taehyung yelled. "A kids book!". I shouted and Taehyung looked at me. "So, what? Chicken nuggets? Ice cream? Glue? Something gotta be on my titties". Taehyung said. I stared at him and sighed. "When they ask you if you're fine and you're not". I said getting my things.

"Where are you going?". Jungkook asked. "I... I can't be around all this, I must protect my children". I said. "You're not leaving! You're supposed to help me!". Taehyung shouted. "Can't help lost causes". I replied. "You teeny tiny bitch". Taehyung growled. "What did you say, you salt gargler?". I glared at him. "You heard me". Taehyung returned the glare.

"I will do it". I hissed. "Do what?". Taehyung smirked. "Unfollow". I smiled. "You wouldn't". Taehyung gasped. "I'm taking out my phone". I said. "You won't unfollow me, I'm your best friend and soul mate". Taehyung said. "And what am I?". Jungkook scoffed. "You're Jungkook". Taehyung says. "I'm unlocking my phone". I said and saw Taehyung flinched. "I know my name but like... Fine it's whatever". Jungkook said.

"I'm not scared". Taehyung said. "I'm going to my page". I grinned. "How are you doing that without looking at your phone?". Jungkook says amazed. "Yo-you can't do this to me". Taehyung says sweating. "I'm on you...". "I'm sorry! Don't leave me! I can't be alone!". Taehyung bowed. "You have a whole boyfriend right here!". Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook! Shut the fuck up!". Taehyung shouts in a high voice. "I am trying to talk to my best friend!". Taehyung glared at Jungkook and looked at me. "I'm sorry". Taehyung pouted and I giggled. "Fine". I put my phone away. "Now, can we get...". Both Jungkook's and Taehyung's phone went off and I knew what it was.

Suga has posted