Bitchlorette with my bitches

Jimin's pov

"Gurls, thank you all for attending my last day on Earth". I raised my glass at Jin and Hoseok. "I thought I was gonna be alone for the rest of my life and that's what I wanted but here I am, getting married against my will". I wiped a fake tear away. "So if you all think marriage is beautiful then please, call me and I'll get you some help". I said. "Here's to not having freedom and having more problems instead!".

"I hear that!". Hoseok was the first to toast me. "That was beautiful Jimin". Hoseok said. "Thank you". I giggled. "Wow... That makes me want to break up with Joon". Jin said. "Do it! Fucking do it! You'll save me and I can take beef daddy". I smiled at Jin. "Are you still after my man!?!". Jin yells. "Bitch, you don't even want him... What chu mad for?". I rolled my eyes. "I'mma break your neck". Jin said. "Jokes on you, I'm into that shit".

"My heart, my heart is growing ten more sizes cause of you". Hoseok says. "I bet it is". I winked at him. "Your mochi".

 "Your mochi"

"Mmm... Much obliged choke me". I touched his abs and he laughed. "You're welcome". He bows and left. "I'm...". Hoseok looks around the restaurant to see all the shirtless guys. "I'm loving this touch me cafe you got gonna on Jimin". Hoseok said. "It is rather clever of me, thanks". I said. "I don't want to be a cheater". Jin says. "So act like a sinner". I smirked at him. "I'm not...". I cut Jin off by pointing at someone.

 I cut Jin off by pointing at someone

"Like I haven't seen you staring at him". I giggled and Jin blushed. "I-I wasn't staring at him!". Jin shouted. "Mmm... Look at dem cookies". Hoseok bit his lip. "They will go well with my milk or his, I ain't judgmental". Hoseok says and I laughed. "Question, why didn't y'all go to Yoongi's bachelor party?". I asks. "We ain't friends". Hoseok scoffed. "Why the hell would I go?". Jin says. "Even Joon didn't go".

"I told Yoongi that I wanted to speak to Jesus before I went". Hoseok says. "How the hell is supposed to do that?". Jin asked. "By clapping his feet". Hoseok replied and I choked on my tea. "Jimin gets it". Hoseok chuckled. "I missed something, didn't I?". Jin said and Hoseok slides him his phone. "EWW! What the fuck!?!". Jin yelled. "That's Yoongi's feet". Hoseok said. "You're lying". Jin gasped.

"They look like they know nursery rhymes from different countries". Jin covers his face like he can smell Yoongi's feet. "I will never eat mashed potatoes again". Jin said. "Pennywise told them to float but they didn't, more like they couldn't". Jin says. "His feet is its own crime scene". Jin said. "This some next generation athlete's foot type shit". Jin said. "He can powder his own nose and balls". Jin says but Hoseok and I was already gone.

"Y'all wanna see?". Jin asks the males. "See... Sweet Jesus!". A man yelped. "Where was he when my grandmother ran out of yeast that one time". A man said. "I bet he can make rain". Another one said. "He can cut down trees". Says another. "I just know he can make electricity". A man said. "Stop! I can't! My lungs!". I wheezed. Hoseok was damn near having a heartattack on the floor and I forgot how heartless he was.

"Hoseok... Hoseok stop". I said. "H-his fe-feet a-re s-so fucking ugly". Hoseok gasps and I shook my head. "You could have at least defended your man Jimin". Jin said. "It's against nature to defend him". I told him. "Ah". Hoseok wipes the tears off his face. "Better?". I asked him. "I will NEVER let him breath for this". Hoseok said. "Now, who's smashing this?". Hoseok asks and five guys raised their hands.

"Five?". Hoseok scoffs. "Y'all must think I'm weak". Hoseok crossed his arms. "Y'all four, come with us". Hoseok said. "Bye bitches! I'll see y'all in three days!". Hoseok skips out the room and the men followed him. "Jin, sho-should we do something about that?". I asked but Jin was to busy talking to the guy in glasses. "Jimin! His name is Yuyoung!". Jin says. "Jin! We gotta help Hoseok!". I yelled. "Who?". Jin says.

"You know who Hoseok is!". I glared at him. "If his name is Hoseok, then it fits the situation". Jin said and my mouth dropped. "Happy last day on Earth by the way". Jin raised his glass at it me and drinks his champagne. I sighed and sent Caesar a text.

"I'm so sorry".