The master & the hound

(Hour one)

(Hour one)

"Yes, that what I sent you... There was no reason to repeat it". I said over the phone and tapping my heels on my desk. Yeah, I brought heels with me... For no reason. I side glanced at Yoongi and he was red but he was still checking me out. I let out a quiet giggle and I returned to my call. "Good, I want it done by tomorrow... Don't care". I hung up and got up from my chair to walk over to Yoongi.

I just wanted to torture him some more cause I'm a bitch. "I'm hot". I held out my arm towards him. "Take my shirt off". I ordered. Yoongi looks at me, sweating up a storm. "I didn't tell you to look at me, I told you to take off my shirt". I said. "Do it or get out". I hissed. Yoongi flinched and with shaking hands, he took off my shirt. "Good". I patted his head and went to my file cabinet. I looked at Yoongi who was just staring at my shirt. I smiled and decided to throw him a bone.

"You can smell it". I said as a joke but he really did it. My eyes widened and I giggled. "Take it in... Cause that's the closest you'll ever get to me". I said and Yoongi whined. "Th-that's...". "Quiet". I said and Yoongi quickly shuts up. "Never said you can speak, strike one". I said and saw the color drain from Yoongi's face. I was going to say something but I saw that what I said killed his boner. "Aww". I giggled and went over to him and kissed his neck. "Sorry".

(Hour two)

"I like math but damn... Do I hate doing it". I groaned. "Everything looks right til you realize that the answer you got ain't up there". I sighed and leaned in my chair. I looked at Yoongi, who quickly looks away from me. "I felt you staring at me Yoongi". I said and he flinched. "I have to give you something". I said. "You're holding on quite well". I looked at his boner and smirked. "It's gonna hurt to pee at this rate".

I went over to him and held out my foot. "Take it off". I said and Yoongi quickly took off my heel. "Very good". I grinned and used my foot to stimulate his boner. "Ngh". Yoongi groaned. "You can at least control my foot cause I don't know what to do". I giggled. Yoongi looks up at me and I smiled at him. "I said it's ok". I said and Yoongi grabs my foot. "Aww, you're adorable". I said and before Yoongi could even use my foot, my phone rang.

"Oh? Gotta take that". I tried to take my foot back but Yoongi didn't let it go. "Hmm". I roughly grabbed his chin and glared at him. "Let. It. Go". I growled and Yoongi slowly let's it go. "Good boy". I rubbed his chin and went over to the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello?". I said. "Jimin! My big booty hoe! How are you!?!". I hung up on Taehyung and turned to Yoongi. "My mood's gone and I'm bored with you".

"However, you did well as a mention before so I'll be your boyfriend". I told him and Yoongi smiles widely at me. "Get out and take care of that". I told him and his eyes widened. "Right... You can talk now". I told him. "Ca-can we just fuck?". Yoongi says. "So you can explode the moment you enter me?". I scoffed. "Go to the bathroom". I said. "And if you talk back, we will just be friends". I laughed. "O-ok". Yoongi ran out and I tilted my head. "Hmm...".

"That was SOOO fucking fun".