You got a what? And wanna bitch why?

"Ok so... Your new name is Hoseok the third". Hoseok said. "What the fuck?". I turned to him. "And I'm Seokho". Hoseok says. "Sooo... You gonna keep hoe in your name regardless? Got it". I said. "I have a gun". Hoseok looks me up and down. "I'm not afraid to use it, as you saw". Hoseok said. "And you won't be the first body I hid, so please stop trying me". Hoseok said. "Yo-you... Killed someone?".

"I never said I killed someone". Hoseok says. "Bu-but you said that you hid a body". I said and Hoseok just grins at me. "Please stop, I'm sorry". I begged. "Good, now before we reach Alvaina...". "That's NOT what you said!". I yelled. "I. Hid. A. Body". Hoseok stares at me. "A thousand apologies". I said, trying to rub the goosebumps from my arms away. "We are both drug dealers cause I owe Reno a favor". Hoseok says calmly. "Why are we drug dealers!?!". I yelled.

"Cause... I owe Reno a favor?". Hoseok tilts his head. "Do you not know who Reno is?". Hoseok asked. "No I don't know who Reno is!". I shouted. "What the fuck?". Hoseok says. "Are you serious? Every Korean knows Reno". Hoseok said and my jaw drops. "You lying". I pulled out my phone and texted Taehyung. "YOU DON'T KNOW RENO!?! DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN DIE IF YOU DON'T KNOW SUCH IMPORTANT INFORMATION!?!".

"Who the fuck... Nevermind". I groaned. "Look... I don't care where we go or what we do, just as long...". I stopped talking cause I remembered the deal I made with Yoongi. "I can't leave". I sighed. "Pull over!". Hoseok yelled. "Really!?! You don't wanna know why!?!". I shouted. "Aww". Hoseok touched his heart. "Can I tell you anyway?". I asked. "Aww". Hoseok says again and touched his heart again. "I owe Yoongi a date and I kind of made a business promise with him".

"You made a business promise with him!?! You fool!". Hoseok slapped me in my head. "I will NOT have my name spat on for something that important". Hoseok says. "Great.. Now I have to be stuck with that Prince". Hoseok groans and I broke my neck to look at him. "Pri-Prince?". I said. "Caesar is...". "YOU BAGGED A PRINCE AND DON'T WANT HIM!?!". I screamed. "Are you out of your mind!?!". I shouted. "Of course I am, you know this". Hoseok says. "I hide bodies".

"Like, look at me Jimin... Why would you trust me?". Hoseok laughed. "But you have a Prince... You have a Prince". I gave Hoseok my puppy eye look. "Can you switch with me Hyung! Please?". I begged. Hoseok got right in my face and laughs in it. "Switch!?! With you!?!". Hoseok starts wheezing. "Yoongi scratches his asshole for fun and you want me to switch with you!?!". Hoseok laughs loudly. "Eww, he does?". I covered my mouth. "And he touched me". I shivered.

"Don't be crude Jimin... He wants someone to play with his booty hole". Hoseok said and I gagged. "Don't you wanna...". "Please shut up". I said and Hoseok chuckled. "But I want the Prince!". I whined. "You had him though". Hoseok says. "But Yoongi's still alive!". I sniffed. "I fucking know right?". Hoseok groans. "Should have...". Hoseok closed his mouth and I looked at him. "What were you about to do?". I asked. "Hmm?". Hoseok looks at me.

"Wh-what were gonna do to him?". I asked again. "Why it gotta be me?". Hoseok says. "Don't give me that middle child treatment". Hoseok huffed. "Why you worried about him for?". Hoseok asked. "I'm not!". I huffed. "Anyway, if I wanted to kill him you'll have to help me". Hoseok said. "What!?! Why!?!". I yelled. "He likes you so he will follow you". Hoseok said then gasped. "Wait...". Hoseok rubs his chin. "Yeah... Yeah... That will work nicely".

"I can also kill Caesar". Hoseok nods to his self. "I'm not helping you kill anyone!". I shouted. "You're in our bad bitch squad now honey, you ain't got no choice". Hoseok says. "How are you not in jail!?!". I yelled. "Reno". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Wait til I tell Jin that you don't know Reno, he's gonna beat your ass". Hoseok said. "Can you let me out?". I asked. "Oh, sure... I don't even know why you were here". Hoseok says and the limo stops. I quickly got out and ran for my life.

Hoseok watch Jimin run and he sighs in admiration.

"He's a good kid".