Material husbands

"Hello, welc...". "Yeah we can skip all that, I want everything". I said to the clerk. "I-I'm sorry?". She said. "I want everything". I repeated. "You want... Wait, you're Min Yoongi!". She gasped. "Mmm". I hummed. "Can I get everything now please?". I asked. "Of course!". She blushed and starts packing things. "Oh and to make things faster for you... I'm gay". I said and she looks at me. "Yeah, so you...". "Did you finally ask Jimin out?". She asked.

"How do you know him?". I asks and she looked at me like I was slow. "You... Post about him on Instagram, not to mention that you fanboy in his comments". She said. "Pfft, I do not". I said and she took out her phone.

"Mmm". I sniffed. "That ain't me". I told her. "It was". She said. "You were the first to like and comment just SECONDS after he posted". She says. "This ain't about me". I said. "I just want my stuff". I said. "Sure, sure". She giggled and continued to pack my things. "Goodness". I rolled my eyes. "Can you believe her?". I turned to Caesar, who had the clerk's phone in his hands. "My baby is trying to run from me".

"I ain't here for that crazy shit". I told him. "And how did you get her phone?". I asked. "Don't mind me". Caesar said. "Let's go back to Jimin". Caesar said. "Something important, go on". I grinned at him. "After our date, he won't even LOOK at another man". I say proudly. "Speaking of that, do you even know if he's gay?". Caesar asked. "Just seeing you chase after a straight man is funny but it might be pointless". Caesar said.

"This ain't about me". I said. "This is about me getting what I want and what I want is Jimin by my hip with a big ass diamond on his finger and calling me Mr. Min cause that is my new kink". I shivered. "How you gonna say it's not about you then make it about you?". Caesar asked. "This ain't about you". I said. "I... Nevermind". Caesar said. "Here you go". The lady came back and gave me a big bag of jewelry. "Thank you". I grinned. "Try not to give it to him all at once". She said.

"Ahhh, I see what you did there". I chuckled. "I didn't do...". "You mad funny for that". I cut her off. "I wasn't...". "Here's a free autograph cause you made me laugh". I signed the glass. She looks at it then at me. "Seriously?". She said. "Don't take it all at once, it might be the last then you do, get it? The last? Like my song?". I slapped my knee and wheezed. "Thank you and I'm sorry". Caesar says and drags me out the store. "Don't forget! This is about my first love!".

"Are you high?". Caesar asked me. "On love". I said and Caesar slapped me. "Oww!". I yelped. "My beautiful face, I will have your ASS!". I yelled. "This ain't about me". Caesar snickered. "I know that, but does that have to do with you hitting my role model of a face?". I said. "So Jimin...". Caesar says. "Is the BEST human being on this shit hole of a floating planet? Yes he is". I said. "And I will be the man he marries cause who is better then me?". I said. "Who? Who? Who I say?".

"According to him... Namjoon". Caesar said. "Told you he was gay". I huffed. "He's just a fan boy". Caesar said. "You think men that look at Joon are fan boys?". I laughed. "No, they are gay for Joon, ain't no other option for them, they are DOOMED". I said. "And he's been working out for no reason too... Mmm". I shook my head. "I feel bad for them". I said. "Would Jimin like this necklace or these earrings?". I asked him.

"Woah! Slow down, you can't jump into a another subject like that!". Caesar yelled. "But you heard what I said right?". I looked at him. "Well, yeah". Caesar says. "Answer me". I said. "I...". "Forget it, I'm giving all of this to Jimin anyway so it doesn't matter". I said. "Bye!". I skipped away. Caesar watched him leave and something came to mind. "Did...".

"Did he pay for all that?".