...

"Umm... One, why did you kidnap me and two, where did you take me?". I asked. "One, you're a grown ass man so I did not "kidnap" you and two, this is where Hoseok is". Caesar says. "Wh-what?". I gasped. "Why would you bring me here!?!". I yelled. "I told you he was after me!". I shouted. "Yeah... But then I said that wasn't me so I don't care". Caesar said and I hissed at him.

"Aww, what's the matter? You don't want him to get you wet?". Caesar laughed and I smacked him in his head. "Hey! The only person allowed to abuse me is Hoseok!". Caesar yells. "You got problems!". I yell. "That's why I'm here! Hoseok can solve them!". Caesar yells back. "That's it!". I grabbed his arm and tried to drag him away. "I'm gonna save Hoseok from you". I said. "Get you little hands off me!". Caesar shouts.

"Don't try to broke true love!". Caesar yelled. "I have a gun". I told him. "No you...". I pulled out my gun and shoved it in his face. "Move". I growled. "Bu-but... Hoseok". Caesar's eyes start to water. "You'll see him when you act right". I said. "I can do it! I can do it! Don't take me away from Hoseok!". Caesar cries out. "Thought you were a friend but you're just a man child". I groaned. "Jimin? You know you ain't safe here right?".

 "Jimin? You know you ain't safe here right?"

"Mmm". I moaned and I wasn't even afraid to admit that. "Hello Dad... I mean Namjoon". I shoved Caesar away from me and he also fell into traffic. "WAH!". Caesar screams and I glared at him. "Fuck up! Can't you see you're in the present of my God!?!". I yelled at him and smacked him in his head again. "Stop hitting me!". Caesar whined. "Who is this?". Namjoon asked. "Who's who?". I said and stood next to him.

"What is a sexy ass guy like you doing out here... All alone and alone". I said. "I was getting Jin something to eat". Namjoon replied. "Ah yes... The boyfriend warmer". I nodded. "The what?". Namjoon blinks. "Listen here, I want you". I told him and Namjoon's eyes widened. "I like ya and I want you and we will do this the hard way". I said. "Umm... I'm dating Jin". Namjoon says. "Excuses, excuses". I waved my hand at him.

"So... How we doing this?". I asked. "We ain't doing nothing!". Namjoon yells. "I'm in a commitment and HAPPY relationship". Namjoon said. "Got room... For one more?". I asked and Namjoon stares at me. "I... Wait, where'd your friend go?". Namjoon asks and I didn't even try to turn my head. "Probably got hit by a car but about our date". I said, rubbing his arm. "You work out?". I asked. "That's good, I happen to like beef".

Namjoon looks at Jimin who was squeezing his arm and groaned. 'Yoongi...'.

'Come get your wife'.