Love me cause you can't leave me

I burst into Jimin's office and he slowly looks at me. Jimin looks at his door, the wall then back at me. "I... I'm sorry". I said. "Umm... I...". I shook my head and marched him to him and slammed my hands on the desk. "I love you!". I yelled. "So it hurts when you go crazy for another man in my presence". I told him. "Your boyfriend was in the room and you moan for another man was not fucking ok with me!".

Jimin just stares at me and I couldn't read his expression at all and that scared me. 'No! Stand your ground Yoongi! He needs to understand that you are the ONLY man for him'. I gave myself a prep talk and continue to vent. "I honestly don't what you see in Namjoon but I'm better, I'm better damn it!". I shouted and Jimin stares at me STILL unamused. "You said you would think about us going out but you're still into Joon aren't you?".

Jimin continued to stare at me in silence and I was low-key losing my confidence cause of it. "I...". I cleared my throat. "I want you to know that we are the definition of a perfect couple but I need my other half, which is you". I told him. "I don't like you giving your attention to Joon... I really don't". I said honestly. "So please... Stop giving Namjoon your attention... Please". I begged and Jimin finally stops staring at me.

"Are you done?". Jimin asks. "Yes". I replied. "Thank god". Jimin says and got out of his chair. I just realized that he was still wearing his coat. 'Shit... He just got here and I said all that, no wondered he was staring at me like that'. I wanted to slap myself. "Desperate". Jimin says and that word snapped me back into reality. "What?". I said and Jimin ignored me. He walks to his door and locks it.

"You were SO insecure about yourself that you thought pouring your heart and soul to me was gonna do something but it didn't". Jimin said and I flinched. "You were so confident about your chase but now". Jimin huffed. "It's not fun anymore". Jimin said and my heart dropped. "So, we're going to play a different game... Where I test your durability". Jimin said. "My what?". I said and Jimin finally turns to me and take off his jacket.

 I said and Jimin finally turns to me and take off his jacket

I covered my mouth and immediately got hard. "I have about three hours worth of work I have to do". Jimin teasingly walks pass me and I almost attacked him. "I'm gonna to mind my business and work and you're gonna be a good boy and watch me and I do mean watch". Jimin said. "And if you can sit still... I'll be your boyfriend". Jimin said but I was to busy staring at his body. Jimin snaps his fingers and I looked at him.

"What did I say?". Jimin asked. "Sit and be a good boy". I answered. "Good". Jimin smirks and put on some glasses. "Sit". Jimin says and I did. "Very good". Jimin said and started working. "Fuck...'. I groaned.

'I'm not gonna make it'.