Meeting with the gurlies

(I don't lie 🥺)

(I don't lie 🥺)

I've been sitting in silence with Hoseok and Jin for about ten minutes. I told them that I enjoyed the date with Yoongi and they haven't said a single word. "Yo-you had fun on the date?". Hoseok asks and I nodded. "And you weren't with Yoongi but with a normal human being?". Jin asked and I nodded again. It went quiet again. "Run me my money". Jin said. "Fuck". Hoseok groans and puts two hundred dollars on the table.

"Mmm... I'm buying me a jacket". Jin said. "Us". Hoseok said. "Us? The fuck you talking about?". Jin huffed. "That's my money". Hoseok said. "Which is mine now". Jin grins. "No, it's still mine". Hoseok giggled. "I worked for it, it's been with me longer and it came from the check that had my name on it". Hoseok smiled. "It will always be mind til it goes into someone else's and if you're gonna buy something with MY money, we have to share".

Jin stares at Hoseok and slides the money back to him. "I don't wanna share shit with you". Jin said. "Why the fuck did you fall for street rule number nine?". I asked him. "What?". Jin looks at me. "Make your friend feel guilty enough so they can return what you gave them". I said. "Wait...". Jin was processing everything but it was to late, Hoseok was gone. "That bitch!". Jin yelled and I giggled.

"He got you good". I said. "We live together so that his ass!". Jin shouts. "Mmm hmm". I sipped my wine and Jin kicked my leg. "What?". I glanced at me. "First, you will address me correctly". Jin says. "Second, tell me about the date!". Jin squealed. "You don't like him but you want to know about our date?". I raised my brow. "I hate that bitch, get that right". Jin said. "But I LOVE romance". Jin says.

"But there's something better then that". I said. "Ohhhh". Jin wiggled his brows. "And what is that?". Jin asks. "Joon and I". I said and Jin stares at me. "I'm not sharing my man". Jin said. "Share him!". I yelled. "No!". Jin shouts. "Now tell me about your date before I hit you with a flip flop". Jin says. "What...". I closed my mouth when Jin puts a flip flop on the counter. "Speak". Jin ordered. "O-ok". I gulped and told Jin everything.

"Oh my God". Jin gasped. "He did all that?". Jin says and I nodded. "Ohh... You're doomed". Jin said. "How!?!". I shouted. "I never heard Yoongi doing anything of that before". Jin said. "He has cat traits you see and it makes him lazy sometimes but he really did go out of his way to impress you... That's disgusting but cute". Jin said. "I...". I rubbed the back of my neck. "He ruined my plan". I sighed and Jin laughed.

"So... No kiss?". Jin asked. "It was the first date". I replied. "Joon and I fucked on our first date and he asked me out the next morning". Jin says and my mouth dropped. "Now that I mention it... We went straight to sex". Jin tapped his chin. "Ca-can I just dry hump his leg?". I asked. "N-no". Jin says. "Please?". I begged. "No". Jin said. "Can I put my head between his man titties?". I said and Jin just stares at me. "Bitch bye". Jin walked out.

"IS THAT A YES!?!".