Date two is coming!

"Master Min"

"Master Min". My butler walks in and I looked at him. "Yes?". I said. "Everything is ready". He says. "Wonderful!". I smiled. "You may leave". I told him. "The house or the room?". He asks. "Th-the room". I said. "Thank you for my vacation master Min". He said. "I didn't...". The door closes and I sighed. "All the damn time". I groaned. "Why do I always fall for that?". I rubbed my head. "Because you're a fucking idiot". I didn't even have to turn my head to know who that was.

"Why are you not in jail?". I asked. "Cause I'm Hoseok". Hoseok laughed. "Have... You met Caesar?". I snickered. "You sent him didn't you!?!". Hoseok yelled. "No, you did... With all your Instagram posts". I told him. "Bitch don't try to lie". Hoseok said. "You like to see me miserable, don't you?". Hoseok asks. "I'm not a sadist... Like you". I said. "If ANYONE was a sadist, it's Jin". Hoseok said. "By the way, where is my bestie?". Hoseok says. "Don't know".

"The fuck you mean you don't know!?!". Hoseok shouts. "When I'm not around you're supposed to watch him!". Hoseok yells. "Younger then him". I pointed out. "And!?!". Hoseok shouts. "Oh God... Joonie probably got him killed". Hoseok gasped. "I lost my bestie cause of you! You... You... You!". Hoseok shouts. "And like that you lost me". I said. "And you can fucking call him instead of acting like a bitch". I scoffed.

"That's too much work and I had to get rid of my phone cause of a little bug". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Anyway, what's our date looking like?". Hoseok asked. "Cute and adorable". I replied. "Ohhh". Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows. "Didn't think you had it in you". Hoseok said. "You are really trying huh?". Hoseok says. "Obviously". I rolled my eyes. "When you gonna kiss?". Hoseok smirks. "Shut up". I hissed and Hoseok laughed.

"You mad cute when you're trying". Hoseok said. "Leave me alone". I told him and my phone vibrates. "Jimin!".

"As they should". I nodded. "They should be calling him Queen and they should be asking for a wedding". I said. "And he dyed his hair!". I squealed. "That's it, dying my hair". I said. "Really?". Hoseok says. "Why are you still here?". I asked. "Cause I lost my best friend". Hoseok wipes away his fake tears. "Leave". I ordered. "Bitch, make me". Hoseok challenged. "Queen!". Caesar ran in and Hoseok turned to me.

"You fucking slut!". Hoseok tried to attack me but Caesar caught him. "I've been looking for you my pretty!". Caesar said. "Let go! Let go of me!". Hoseok yelled. "Come along now, you own me SOOO much for helping you so many times". Caesar said. "Yoongi when I get out I'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU!". Hoseok screamed. "Clean out when you get fucked out". I waved and Hoseok flicks me off. "Love ya buddy". I said and Caesar walked out with a VERY angry Hoseok. "Meh...".

"He's in good hands".