Taste tasting

Yoongi stared at the chocolate I made and I just smiled in victory. "You did fucking most". Yoongi said. "What ARE you talking about?". I bat my eyelashes at him. "This wasn't a competition!". Yoongi yelled. "And I still won!". I laughed. "You just mad cause you burnt yours". I grinned. "I should have known you were lying to me". I scoffed. "I wasn't lying!". Yoongi shouts. "I was... Just distracted".

"By what?". I ask and Yoongi turned red. "Yoongi... Were you looking at my ass?". I asked. "No! What type of...". "You were looking at my ass, weren't you?". I said. "Yes". Yoongi says in defeat and I giggled. "Who told you to wear such tight pants!?!". Yoongi yells. "Taehyung". I groaned. "What would be a good gift for him?". Yoongi asked and I glared at him. "No? Ok". Yoongi tugs on his collar. "Umm... Can I have a piece of chocolate?".

"It's fudge". I corrected. "Can I or can I not have a piece?". Yoongi says and I laughed. "Sure". I rolled my eyes. "Over here making up words and shit". Yoongi scoffed and eats my fudge. "I didn't...". "Wow, these are good". Yoongi eyes widened and I admit, it was cute. "Pfft". I covered my mouth and Yoongi looked at me. "Don't fucking laugh at me". Yoongi said. "Sorry". I started laughing anyway. "I told you not to laugh at me!".

"I... Hahahahaha!". I held my stomach. "Jimin!'. Yoongi yelled. "I'm so sorry! But you were so cute". I said and Yoongi stares at me. "What?". I wiped my tears away. Yoongi said nothing and walks towards me and kissed me. "Mmm!". My eyes widened. Yoongi pulls away to see my reaction. "Hmm... Who knew you'd be sweeter then chocolate". Yoongi snickers. I, however, got horny. I haven't had sex in... Pfft, forever. "Yo-you call that a kiss". I said shaking.

"Wha...". I wrapped my arms around Yoongi's neck and kissed him. I forced my tongue into his mouth and I tasted the cookie and cream fudge I made. "Mmm". I moaned in his mouth and Yoongi shivered. I moved away from him panting. "Th-that's a kiss". I said and Yoongi was red all over. "Yo-you...". Yoongi touched his lips. "Stop acting like a little girl and fucking fuck me". I said and Yoongi blinks at me. "I'm hot and bothered and it's your fault". I say, taking off my shirt.

Mild smut (Not mild but I don't care!)

I didn't get my shirt over my head before Yoongi starts licking my chest. "Wa-wait!". I yelled but Yoongi didn't listen. Yoongi used his teeth and glides them over my chest. "Ngg". I moaned. "Le-let me take off my shirt". I said and Yoongi just takes off my shirt with one hand. "I... Eek!". I yelped when Yoongi tossed me on the counter top. "Cold!". I whined and Yoongi grabs a bowl from somewhere.

"What... Woah!". Yoongi took my pants off in lighting speed. "Someone's excited". I giggled. Yoongi raises a brow and pours chocolate on my chest. I moaned cause it was warm. "Hmm". Yoongi plays with the chocolate first then starts slowly licking it off. "Mmm". I bit my lip. Yoongi chuckled and slowly licked his way to my nipple. "Yoon... Ngh". I shivered when Yoongi bit it. "St-stop teasing... Please".

Yoongi ignored me and starts taking off my pants. Yoongi immediately starts sucking and biting on my thighs. "Ah". I panted. "Bastard". I growled but was once again ignored. I looked at Yoongi cause he stopped and saw that he was staring at my erection. "Yoongi?". I call out and Yoongi licks his lips. Yoongi pulls off my underwear and glides a finger up and down my dick. My legs shake at the touch and felt chocolate on my dick.

"Huh? What...". I yelped when Yoongi began sucking me. "Wait! Don't... Mmm!". I held onto the edge of counter cause Yoongi literally trying to suck my soul out of me. "Ah! Ah! Yoongi! Move!". I yell but Yoongi continued. I tried to warn him again but didn't get the chance to cause I came. Yoongi swallowed it before I got to tell him to spit it out. Yoongi suddenly looks at me and I jumped. "Wh-what?". I said and Yoongi smirks.

I watched Yoongi dipped two fingers into the chocolate and my eyes widened. Yoongi puts the chocolate covered fingers in my ass and I arched my back. Yoongi was toying with my insides and he enjoyed making me squirm. "Yoongi". I whined. "Yes baby?". Yoongi says and I moaned. "Speak". Yoongi ordered. "Fuck me". I say in tears. Yoongi grins. "Sure".

Cringe zone (Smut)

Yoongi undid his pants while staring at me. "Eyes closed". Yoongi says and I closed my eyes. It took Yoongi half a second to enter me all at once and I hissed. "You're alright". Yoongi said. "I'm... AHH!". I screamed when Yoongi roughly starts moving. "Ah! Mmm!". I loudly moaned. "You're so tight". Yoongi laughs while putting my legs on his shoulders. "But you're so sticky, who else fucked you?". Yoongi asked.

I couldn't say anything and he knew that. Yoongi huffs and shakes his head. "I asked you a question cutie, who fucked what's mine?". Yoongi asks. I looked at Yoongi in tears and Yoongi raised a brow. "Are you gonna answer me?". Yoongi says and stops. I gulped and decided to play with fire. "Caesar did". I said and Yoongi stares at me in silence. Yoongi drops my legs from his shoulders, grabs my hips and violently started thrusting.

I tried to get him to slow down by trying to grab his hand but Yoongi slaps my hand away. "What's the matter? You don't like me showing my anger sexually?". Yoongi asked. "It's the best way if you ask me". Yoongi said and kept thrusting harshly. "How dare you fuck someone that wasn't me!". Yoongi yells and dug his nails in my hips. "AHHH!". I cried out. "We are so perfect together Jimin, you will know that... With sex". Yoongi laughs.

Yoongi noticed that I was gonna to black out and he stops again. "None of that". Yoongi pulled out and turned me on my stomach. The cold counter made me shivered which turned into goosebumps when Yoongi slams his self inside me again. Yoongi went back to his rough thrusts and I was a moaning mess which made me blush in embarrassment. "God... Your ass keeps clapping on my dick". Yoongi smacks my ass and I moaned.

"Your ass looks nice naked". Yoongi starts playing with my ass and I wanted to yell at him but I fucking liked it. "Yoon... Yoon". That's all I could say. "No". Yoongi grabs my dick and I whimpered. "You're after me". Yoongi said. "You...". I stopped talking cause my mouth was dry. Yoongi must have noticed cause he sits me up, picks up the bowl and pours chocolate down my throat. Yoongi slows his thrusts down so I can drink. "Better?". Yoongi asks and I nodded.

"Great!". Yoongi pushed me down and starts his rough assault again. "Ah! Ah!". I moaned. "It's good to hear you again Jimin". Yoongi says and pats my head. I tightened around him and all he was laugh. "Cute". Yoongi said. "This just gives me a reason to loosen you up better". Yoongi said and instead of going rougher, he went faster. I was clawing and drooling on the counter and Yoongi began to give me a hand job. "MMM!". I moaned again and Yoongi groans.

"Fuck". Yoongi says and he came and so did I. "You did well Angel". Yoongi says and kissed the back of my neck. It took every ounce of energy in me to look at Yoongi who was smiling at me.

"Die".