The work Princes

I was sitting at my desk til I looked up

I was sitting at my desk til I looked up. Taehyung was on his phone talking to someone and Jungkook was on his tablet probably designing something. Let me explain, we are the work Princes of Seoul. Jungkook is the youngest person ever to own airports around the world. He's also the youngest photographer.

Taehyung is not only a Gucci model, he also owns a chain of Gucci stores in Seoul. As for me, I own a multi million dollar pharmaceutical company. Its not that boring to me, I just like doing something different. "Hyung". Jungkook tapped my shoulder and I looked up at him. "What's up?". I said. "I broke your tablet". Jungkook puts to on my desk. "Th-that was mi-mine?". My mouth dropped.

"Yeah... Sorry". Jungkook rubbed his neck. "Ahhh!". I started choking him. "Get off my man!". Taehyung tries to pulls me off. "He broke my tablet!". I shouted. "I can't believe you did that!". Taehyung started hitting him. "Why are you hitting me!?! And stop choking me!". Jungkook wheezed. "Die!". I yelled.

"Didn't I tell you that I was pregnant!?! I need a man!". Taehyung yells. "You're a guy! And I got you if you were!". I shouted still choking Jungkook. "How did you even reach my neck!?!". Jungkook yelled. "You really have my back?". Taehyung asked. "Yes!". I added pressure around Jungkook's neck. "Thank you". Taehyung sniffs.

"Oh god... My hormones are kicking in". Taehyung starts crying. "Umm... Mr. Park?". We stopped everything and looked at my secretary. "Yes?". I said. "Uh... Your mother called saying that was going to send you the paperwork". He said. "Ok, thank you". I smiled. "Yo-you're welcome". He stuttered and ran. "He reminds me of my secretary". Taehyung giggled.

"Eh?". I turned to him. "You're too cute and that kills people". Jungkook said. "I am edorable, you whore". I hissed. "Edorable?". Jungkook says. "Edible and adorable". I said. "No, you're adorable". Taehyung corrects. "I know what I said". I puffed out my cheeks. "Cute". Jungkook chuckled. "Both of you... Out". I pointed to the door. "I'm sending my lunch bill to you". Taehyung huffed. "K". Jungkook nods, grabs Tae and runs.

"Why did he run?". I tilted my head and my phone rings. I was going to reach for it and saw my broken tablet.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!".