Hey boo... How you been?

I was sitting in my living room, til I realized that I was being watched. I glanced to the side and I saw the couple staring at me with puppy eyes. 'Damn... They still breathing'. I rubbed my head. "Why the fuck haven't you called me?". Taehyung asked. "What? You found a new bestie or some shit?". Taehyung said. "You want me to get blood on my fucking hands, cause I will get blood on them!". Taehyung yelled.

"Don't worry babe, I'll...". "Who the fuck you thought I was talking about?". Taehyung says. "You thought I... The Gucci God was gonna to get blood on me?". Taehyung chuckled. "You should have realized when I said me, I meant you". Taehyung says. Jungkook stares at him and I giggled. "Do you not love me?". Jungkook asked. "Aren't you gonna make me choose between you and something else?". Taehyung asked.

"Why do I have to do that in order for you to answer the question!?!". Jungkook yells. "That's what people do". Taehyung replied. "I know you won't choose me over Jimin and Gucci". Jungkook groaned. "Good... Good... I taught you well". Taehyung nods and I laughed. "Well, get out". I said. "No". Jungkook said. "Why not!?!". I shouted. "We haven't see you in like forever". Taehyung smiles at me. "Yoongi said he got a second date, is that true?".

I rolled my eyes at Jungkook and cracked my neck. "It's true". I replied. "But... Why?". Jungkook said. "Why are you taking our man from us?". Jungkook asks. "I told y'all I didn't want him! Y'all had more then enough time to kidnap him!". I yelled. "I'm already planning for the wedding". Taehyung says. "Something about cheating with a married man tickles my bussy". Taehyung shivers. "I won't see you in Heaven". I said.

"No love". Jungkook pouted. "It's ok, I'll find someone that take me for who I am". Jungkook said. "I'll just go to your house on the weekend Jimin". Taehyung said. "Who loves all my imperfections". Jungkook says. "I'll clean up afterwards". Taehyung said. "Someones that's my end and my beginning". Jungkook said and I looked at him. "I don't mind if you join us Jimin". Taehyung said.

"I'm leaving you!". Jungkook yells. "So what you want me to do about it? Hold the door for you? Got me fucked up". Taehyung scoffed and I laughed. "I'm really not loved". Jungkook whined. "So... Are you gonna give yourself a makeover?". Taehyung asked. "For what?". I said. "So...". Taehyung looks me up and down. "This all you got?". Taehyung said. "I look good". I huffed. "Nah". Taehyung says and snaps his fingers.

I was picked up by Jungkook and thrown over his shoulder. "What are you doing!?!". I yelled. "Put me down!". I shouted. "Nah, we can't let you have the same look all over again". Jungkook said. "Like you ain't got no money... Disgusting". Jungkook scoffed. "I'm using my best friend card to give your raggedy ass a makeover!". Taehyung grinned. "I don't need a damn makeover". I said.

"Too FUCKING bad". Taehyung giggled. "Kookie!". Taehyung says.

"To my house!".