Halloween knights

Yoongi's pov

"Jimin!?!". I ran into Jimin's house cause I saw that it was wrecked by something. "Shit!". I start panicking and called Taehyung. "Hello daddy, are you final...". "Fuck you! Something happened to my Angel! His house is a mess and he's not picking up my calls! I'm scared! Help me find him!". I shouted and Taehyung didn't say anything. "Taehyung!". I yelled. "I did it and he's at that Halloween party". Then the line went dead.

"That fucking...". I took a deep breath and called Jungkook. "I have everything ready, our new home is a fucking island, our kids are going to be named after you as they should, I got you a fat ass diamond ring and I know a guy who can give you big breastess". I hung up on the other mistake to the world and called Namjoon. "The number you have dialed...". "I PAY YOU!". I screamed and hung up.

"Great, now I have to...". I didn't even finish cause my phone rang. "My Queen is at a party and I need help getting him back". I groaned at Caesar's voice. "Why do I have to...". "I know damn WELL you're at Jimin's old house looking for him right NOW". Caesar said and I went quiet. "Ok, I found out where the party is, it's in... Busan?". "Busan!?!". I yelled. "God damn it Jimin! I'm coming". I hung up and ran out the door, then looked at the hole.

"Right...". I called my security team to watch Jimin's house. "Yeah... I'm going to kill Tae and his punk ass husband".

 I'm going to kill Tae and his punk ass husband"

It took us four hours to get to Busan cause Caesar wanted to drive, I almost beat the shit out of him, I swear to God. "HOSEOK!?!". Caesar screams. "WHERE ARE YOU MY QUEEN!?!". Caesar was looking all over the place and I hit Namjoon out of nowhere. "I know you're mad that I blocked your number but that didn't give you the right to put your hands on me". Namjoon said. "I pay you!". I shouted. "Not enough to pick up your call".

"Really, what did I do to you?". I asked. "You're just you". Namjoon replies. "That's fucked up". I said. "Life ain't no better". Namjoon says. "Can we PLEASE find my Queen?". Caesar said. "Ain't nobody stopping you". I scoffed.... Then I heard it. "IIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUU! AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!". We saw Jimin a stage, singing and pushing people off the stage.

Caesar started laughing and I hit him in the back of his neck. "Oww". Caesar whined and pouted at me. "Don't laugh at my baby". I said. "He's going through it". I told him. "And got stuck apparently". Namjoon says and I kicked his ankle. "Shut the hell up". I hissed and Namjoon laughed at me. He stopped laughing when we saw Jimin shove someone off the stage so hard, we thought the guy broke his neck.

"God... Damn it Jimin". I sighed and we went over to the stage. "Bitch in my feelings". We all saw Hoseok on the floor and Caesar liked to had a heartattack. "They got my baby on the floor". Caesar said. "I miss my mama man". Jin says, sitting on a drunk person at a table. "I love you mama!". Jin yelled and passed out. "Oh my God". Namjoon rubs his head. I saw Hoseok crawl over to Jin and start chewing on his hair.

"What's wrong with you!?!". Namjoon shoved Hoseok away and glared at him. "Everything on his body is mine!". Namjoon yells. "How dare you cause harm to my Queen!". Caesar yelled. "I will have you executed!". Caesar shouted. Caesar carried out and I went over to Jimin. "Jimin". I called out and he starts looking around. 'The fuck?'. I looked him up and down. "Mister telephone man, there's something wrong with my eyes". Jimin hiccups.

I shook my head at him and noticed that both Namjoon and Jin were gone. I went closer to Jimin and pinched his cheek. "I told you not to come". I said. "Goonji!". Jimin smiled and touched my face. 'The fucks a Goonji?'. I sighed. "Such a cute face". Jimin hiccups. "Kissy kissy". Jimin kissed my chin and I laughed. "Come on you drunk baby". I said and Jimin jumps on me. "To the clouds!". Jimin says and passed out. "Moron".

I took Jimin back to our house and into his replica room and placed him on the bed. "I hope he knows the difference". I laughed and tried to leave but Jimin grabs my shirt. "What's the matter love?". I asked. "Me the Angel". Jimin said. "Yes you are the Angel". I stroke his hair. "Mmm". Jimin smiles and I kissed his head.

"Happy Halloween Angel".