Royal connections

"Why are we back here?". Caesar asked. "So I can scream at you". I told him. "Scr...". "YOU'RE A FUCKING PRINCE!?!". I screamed. "Ouch". Caesar rubbed his ears. "You didn't know that?". Caesar says. "I don't even know you!". I yelled. "Oh... Well, hello, I'm Caesar Wu... First in line for the Wu throne". Caesar bows and grabbed his collar and shook him. "Wh-what ar-are yo-you doing!?!". Caesar yells.

"You trying to make you look bad! Huh you bastard!". I shouted. "Who's gonna pick a Prince over anyone!?!". I yelled. "Why you gonna be a Prince and rub it in my face for!?!". I shout. "And you trying to tell me that you ain't never heard of soda!?! What type of sheltered kid were you!?!". I yelled. "You can still go to jail for this".

 "You can still go to jail for this"

"Joon! Where the fuck did you come from?". I asked. "Umm... Jin owns this restaurant, so pretty much a King around here". Namjoon sips his wine. "Joon! He's a Prince!". I yelled. "I know". Namjoon bluntly says. "How do you know?". I pouted. "I'm educated". Namjoon said. "So am...". "Apologies for my friend's behavior Prince, he's from Daegu". Namjoon said. "Don't you bring my hood into this!". I growled.

"It's ok". Caesar said. "He was just shocked". Caesar chuckled. "But, this motherfucker is cute when he's angry". Caesar snickered. "That's our cat for ya". Namjoon laughed. "I am RIGHT here!". I growled. "I can barely see you". Namjoon said. "Fuck you". I huffed. "Now... What type of stalking shit did y'all do today?". Namjoon asked and Caesar and I went quiet. "So, y'all admit that y'all are creeps". Namjoon sighed.

"I didn't admit shit". I huffed. "Silence is powerful then words". Namjoon said. "Oh god... You're THAT person". Caesar groaned. "What's that's supposed to mean!?!". Namjoon said. "A wanna be philosopher, professor... That shit". Caesar said and I laughed. "Fuck y'all". Namjoon scoffed. "Good, now that you're quiet". I said and looked at Caesar. "All you gotta do is tell Hoseok that you're a Prince and his legs will magically open".

"Are you kidding me?". Namjoon says. "Thats all I gotta do!". Caesar gasped. "Hell yeah". I said. "As soon as you say that, it's a wrap dude, he'll be MAD wet". I said. "Oh god". Namjoon covers his face. "So I have to use my status to get him?". Caesar says. "Of course not!". Namjoon said. "I'll do it". Caesar says and I can feel Namjoon's disappointed. "That's the spirit!". I slapped Caesar on his shoulder.

"You two disgust me". Namjoon says and left the room. "We are about to be the two hottest couple in the world". I said. "Hell yeah!". We high fived each other. "Now...".

"To get our wives!".